Super 8 San Antonio/Fiesta
$180
  • Breakfast included
$62
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
  • Breakfast included
$223
$215
$239
$289
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$245
$215
Omni Hotels
$259
Hyatt.com
$319
HotelQuickly
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to fiesta texascomfortable stayfront desk staffconvenient locationbed was comfortabledowntownsamaintenance
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The rooms are OK, just enough for a simple over night stay... But the service was excellent!!! Marcus was very helpful, gave us pointers about good venues in san antonio, also very professional and friendly... bonus, thoughtful also, offered to fetch us in the parking lot with umbrellas when we got caught in the rain... such a gentleman... he made our stay special... thank you!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Marcus_Lopez, Manager at Super 8 San Antonio/Fiesta, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Franchesca,.
It was a pleasure having you choose to stay with us. Our staff tries to stay on top of the latest venues, restaurants, etc., and it our desire to guide you to the best possible places in our beautiful city. Thank you so very much for your compliments, I try to always surpass any needs that may arise for our guests, even at the cost of running out in the rain to make sure you did not get wet! I am overjoyed that your stay turned out to be special and I hope to make each and every time you stay with us exceed your expectations! Once again, thank you for choosing us for your stay and have a Super day!

Marcus Lopez - Manager 4

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This hotel was amazing! We never had any problems, and the staff was so good to us TWICE. I went with my sis to SA for a concert and when we got back to the hotel, our heads were throbbing. The hotel has an aspirin vending machine, but it ate our change. We complained to the front desk and they reimbursed us and gave us Advil from behind the desk. When we checked out, my sister left her teeth whitening kit which was very expensive. The hotel saved it for us after we checked out so it was not lost. Great stay!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I booked 2 rooms in this hotel for out of town guests who were going to just sleep here for the night and so thought from the reviews that this wasnt too bad just for a few hours. Bad decision! The property was very low end. Our room was near the back door and as soon as you enter thru the back door, there's an old video game machine making its usual noises. The rooms were pretty basic but there was a bleach smell in the air. The worst part of this hotel was that there were people hanging out near the back door tailgating, smoking, spitting and such. Made us feel unsafe. Plus the backdoor is not secured in the night (checked it at 11:30 pm) so pretty much anyone can come in. The check-in lady was pleasant enough. The breakfast area looked really small though we never ate there. So in conclusion, this hotel is not a place a family would want to stay even if it is to crash for just a few hours.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

I came in late at night at Jack helped is out a lot. Nice and helpful, he even offered a few restaurants nearby that we're amazing. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Next time I swing through San Antonio, I will definitely go through you again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingQueen1215
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Last minute reservation and I was very pleased with good price and clean room what more can I ask for

Review collected in partnership with Super 8