$153
$144
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$96
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$149
  • Breakfast included
$177
$159
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$285
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$179
$167
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$389
$359
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$168
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$419
Hyatt.com
All reviewscancelled my reservationclose to sea worldpriced hotelc unitlate checknice roomseaworldfreewaychannelsdowntownalamo
Reviewed October 6, 2008

To make a long story short my family and I stayed there in Sept. 2008 because of evacuation from Houston for hurricane Ike. There were hairs from the prior guest in the restroom floor. When room service come the next day they did not change the bedding, instead they just made the bed. Which the during the morning before room service came my infant had spill his milk on the bed. So I call for them to change the bedding. Well after the first day there my husband began to itch all over his body, nothing major at the time, so we did not pay too much attention to it. After we got back home, my whole family was itching. We went to the doctor, sadly but true, my whole family picked up a case of SCABIES, My husband, daugther, 9 month old baby boy and my self. So now we are under treatment trying to get rid of SCABIES.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank nesa79
Reviewed September 16, 2008

This was probably one of our worst experiences in a Days Inn. Our room had a musty smell to it. The sheets did not look clean, though they may have been clean. It was very noisy outside the room late into the night. The continental breakfast was minimum. There was little attempt made to meet a customer's need. The toaster broke--oh well, too bad. When we asked for an iron no attempt was made to get us one (even though they say they will do all they can to meet your needs for these amenities.) Not all the light bulbs in our room worked. I guess you get what you pay for--I went with this cheaper price expecting a Days Inn experience, but it was very disappointing. I wouldn't recommend this place unless you're very desperate.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank customer2008
daysinnseaworld, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Northwest/Seaworld, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2008

I am responding to your experience with your stay at Days Inn/SeaWorld, San Antonio, TX. I understand your situation and I would ask nothing, but your apology regarding this matter. We are always here to provide best service and satisfaction to our valued guests on daily basis. I agree that we were not able to stand to your full satisfaction because we were trying to assist every guest who were evacuated from hurricane Ike and we ourselves ran into countless and unexpected situations. Even though I would have gave you my personal attention, I was not able to do it since our hotel has reached over maximum capabilities. However, I would ask you to give an opportunity to show you best customer service provided by us in future.

Reviewed September 1, 2008

While I’m not typically inclined to write on-line reviews, my experience at this hotel was so frustrating that I want to share it with others so they can beware of booking at this hotel. I choose this Days Inn primarily because of the hotels in the vicinity, this one offered a free pass to the local Bally’s gym. This was explicated noted in the Days Inn website. Upon my arrival, I asked for the pass and after some confusion was eventually told that Bally’s was closed so they did not offer the pass. I decided to drive by the Bally’s to see for myself and lo and behold they were alive and well (they had never been closed). I purchased a day pass and Bally’s generously gave me a pass for the next day.

I spoke to the hotel manager the next morning who now had to change his from his prior lie to a new one. Now he said that they discontinued that service. I explained that I stayed here directly for this benefit and requested that the hotel reimburse my $10 day pass. He refused. Finally, he asked for my receipt and I showed him the receipt that Bally’s had provided which was the day pass handwritten with “paid”. As they don’t do a lot of day passes, this was all they had available. The manager then moved to his next tactic which was to say that wasn’t a valid receipt. Now, $10 for a day pass isn’t really a lot of money but the lies and disrespect from this place was just a bit much to take. This is not an ethical way to run your business and treat a customer.
As for the condition of the hotel- its below average for a Days Inn. It is a discount hotel but the rooms were not very clean the location is very very noisy. The continental breakfast was ok.

So, do yourself a favor- discount hotels are truly a dime a dozen in this area and choose one where they show some basic respect.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank lillieloulou
daysinnseaworld, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Northwest/Seaworld, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2008

I do understand that you had a problem with not getting your money refunded. And i can still assure you that there were no lies and disrespect.
Also i would still refund you $10.00 if you would get the receipt from Balleys. You can either fax, email or mail the receipt and we will reimburse you your money.

Thanks
Manager

Reviewed August 19, 2008

This motel was reasonably priced with great access to all of downtown San Antonio's sites and Seaworld. Nine of us stayed for two nights in two rooms while touring the area. Everything looked wonderfully remodeled and clean. Floor edges and corners were clean. Pool was clean. Even the parking lot was kept clean. Staff was professional and pleasant and on the ball. Decent continental breakfast. I would not hesitate to stay at this motel again. PMinnig

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk

Thank you. And hope we would have done still better.

Reviewed August 19, 2008

My father booked our trip to San Antonio at a Days Inn because we both have had great experiences at this chain of hotels in the past. This location is a big exception. Our experience here was horrible.

When making the reservation we requested a crib for my daughter. Went to our room, no crib. After the third attempt to get a crib we found out they were not bringing it down until 9pm. My daughter goes to sleep at 7pm at home and with an hour difference it was 6pm our first night. Finally, when we got the crib I went to put her to bed and there were no sheets so we had to, once again, call down to the front desk for bedding.

I, unfortunately, forgot my toothbrush. Front desk had none. Although, this was a minor inconvenience they should have "loaners" available. Especially when it is advertised that all forgotten toiletry items are available at the front desk. I didn't know they didn't have any until my third attempt with the crib.

Every night when we got back from sightseeing we had to go down to the office because our room key wasn't working. The front desk had no idea how long we were staying! This is a hotel, they should keep track of that!

All in all this experience was the worst and I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business