This is my first choice for an extended visit to San Antonio. You can definitely save money if you are traveling alone or with a family. The free breakfast buffet is so extensive that you won’t leave hungry. They also have a few “to go” bags that includes a breakfast sandwich if you do not have time to sit down and enjoy your breakfast. The weekday social includes unlimited beer, wine, soda, and enough food that again, you can save money. When I was there, the social included a salad, potato salad, and mini corndogs.
The rooms are huge and very clean. Unless you book the studio, you will have the ability to watch TV in one room and sleep in another. The rooms also include a DVD player so you can rent a movie or even check one out for free downstairs in the lobby.
The kitchen includes a full-size fridge, two burners, a sink, and a dishwasher. Again, you can save money by cooking in your room or you can even use the outdoor grills near the pool/tennis/basketball court if you want—the propane is included.
The laundry room was a huge plus... Free, brand new high efficiency front-loader washers and dryers.
The fitness room included brand new gym equipment and I’m a cardio nut so I was happy.
Although this is not located near the airport or downtown, this is my preferred extended stay hotel in San Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Northwest Medical Center offers guests a pleasant atmosphere, accessible location, and many of the same comforts of home. Our 3-story, interior corridor hotel is ideally located next door to the San Antonio Medical Center, at Interstate 10 West/Wurzbach, which provides easy access to the South Texas Medical Center, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Shops at La Cantera, and a quick drive to our famous Alamo, and River Walk. We are also only located 12 miles (20 minutes) from the San Antonio International Airport (SAT) and located conveniently to top companies like USAA, UTSA, Aviat Netowrks and Toyota. Also, conveniently located to Methodist Hopital, UT Health Science Center and University Hospital as well Christus Health to name a few. We have studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom suites, each with full kitchens that are sure to meet the needs of any traveler, whether it be for a night, a week or longer. Pets are also welcome at a minimal fee. During your stay, we invite you to take advantage of our well-equipped fitness center and free laundry services. A refreshing outdoor pool, sports court and BBQ pavilion are also provided for your recreation. For some extra curricular fun we are just minutes from Top Golf and the RIM Shopping Center. Each morning, be sure to visit our hotel s complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and in the evening, join us in our community great room for complimentary beverages and hors d'oeuvres Tuesday - Thursday. We also have wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free of charge. As you plan your trip, we encourage you to explore our excellent rates and make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Antonio Nw-Colonnade Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Staybridge Suites