Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$137
$134
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$116
ComfortSuites
$212
$186
$269
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$208
$169
Travelocity
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscounty linesea islandhot breakfast sandwichesmedical centerfree breakfastlarge tvsix flagsrestaurants within walking distanceyogurtwould recommend this hotel to anyoneeasy accessrooms were very cleanwould stay againexcellent stayhotel rooma great place to staycleaning staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2013

There were a lot of good things about this hotel. The hotel staff were all wonderful and went out of their way to be courteous and helpful. It is great that they have a 24-hour gallery from which you can order several food options, which are quite good. I also loved the free wifi and, while I didn't use them, a super easy way to connect devices to the tv. The bed was comfortable. I require a room with a wheelchair accessible bathroom and roll-in shower, which is sometimes hard to find, but this hotel has at least 2 such rooms. The shower worked very well and even had fairly decent water pressure for a hotel. The reason I didn't give the hotel a rating of 5 is the room itself felt old and not as clean as I would wish. There was frayed carpet, peeling wallpaper, and scuffs on the bathroom floor. The lighting in the bathroom was not great, and really bad for doing makeup. Also, there were several dead gnats on the window sill, and I actually found 2 larger bugs during my stay, one dead and one alive. Ick! I believe they were getting in near or through the air conditioning unit, as the area in the wall around it doesn't look sealed very well. Oh, also, it is a 100% non-smoking hotel, which is important to me, but my room was on the hall that apparently employees use to go outside and smoke, so there actually was a strong cigarette smell in the hallway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed here and visited Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Sea World and even downtown and the Alamo. The location is easy to get to right on the highway, but not in the congested tourist area. There are restaurants nearby, at least great comfortable family ones, and the rooms are large and include full sofa beds and large couches. They also have microwaves and refrigerators and a full breakfast.
Overall, a great place to stay while visiting.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We only had one night in San Antonio, and I was sad that we had such a short time at this hotel! From the beginning, at check-in, everything was fantastic. Matthew at the desk was incredibly cordial and helpful, even asking us what floor we preferred! And he gave us a coupon for a free appetizer at County Line BBQ. The room was very roomy, very clean, and had all we needed (no microwave though--?) It had a very large flat-screen TV that swiveled from the sofa to the bed, so it was very easily seen from both. Lots and lots of electrical outlets in the room. There are even various inputs for the TV made easily accessible on the side of the TV stand. There are also numerous mirrors in the room. The bed was extremely comfortable--plenty firm but not hard, and had four very nice pillows. The shower was, without a doubt, the BEST hotel shower I have ever had. The towels are bigger than most, and pretty thick, too. Breakfast was definitely adequate, with sandwiches, French toast, doughnuts, bagels, cereal, juices, milk, yogurt . . . and probably more. More seating for breakfast would be helpful. Checkout was a breeze, and we were on our way. Thanks, Hyatt, for a great night's sleep!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel room is big for my family with 2 children.
The room is modern style, we all love it. With a big LCD TV, a lot of AV-input (we hooked up laptop with HDMI to watch movie). Free internet is a plus.
The location is excellent, 2 good restaurants are in walking distance....
free breakfast is also good...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The entire front desk staff (day & evening shift) were fabulous, very helpful, and responsive. As a regular weekly business traveler for ~2 months I really appreciated them greeting me by name during every stay, and giving great service, while also accommodating my room request(s). They have a simple, but tasty casual dinner menu for when I arrived late from out of town, and a nice breakfast buffet (included). The room was spacious and efficiently set up for a business traveler like me. I especially liked the desk area and small fridge in the room too, and that you can walk to several nearby restaurants. If you need to be in this part of town - this Hyatt is a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 6th floor & facing the back parking lot are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business