Baymont Inn & Suites San Antonio Near South Texas Medical CE
Ranked #277 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms with 2 queen beds in both rooms. when we came to check in they had only booked us for 1 room for the price of 2! We told them they needed to add another room since they didn't add it when we called to book. They said wifi included. NO WIFI! Half the rooms!! Terrible service. We actually left the hotel and went to another. They were not friendly and they should be wrote up. PICTURES ARE NOT THE SAME AS THE MOTEL!!!

Stayed July 2014
GMBaymontSanAntonio, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites San Antonio Near South Texas Medical CE, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello Mr. Garret M.,

I regret about your recent unpleasant experience during your stay with us. I will accelerate your feedback so that this is verified and addressed accordingly. Please know that we take our guests’ concerns very seriously and we will our best to offer you better , more inviting place to stay the next time you are in town.
San Antonio
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Needs improvements! dingy, dated, and smelly. There was other people's hairs on floor of bathroom-yuck! Mattress was not comfortable and pillows felt like they had big chunks of foam inside. There was a big enough crack of an opening under outside door where I could see outside...bugs could have crawled in at night! I had to change to a new room at 11:00 at night because the manager could not fix the toilet from running water. The employees should speak clearer English, they were hard to understand and made me feel as if they did not understand me, either. I had to go to the lobby to get a new room key for the second room when the first room key did not work upon returning after a long exhausting day-very disappointing! Free WiFi did not work well. I was not offered a receipt when I checked out.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

GMBaymontSanAntonio, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites San Antonio Near South Texas Medical CE, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Hello Miss Christina,

I am sad that you were disappointed with the quality of services and accommodation we have provided during your recent stay as well as the reason why no receipt was issued to you during check out. Please know that we use our guests’ feedback to help us identify areas that we need to address immediately. I assure you that we will do our best to offer you better services in the future.
poetry
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This hotel gets one star because the beds & bedding was really comfortable. I reserved our room 2 weeks in advance - I talked directly with the hotel when reserving two nights. Upon arrival after a long day's drive, we arrive to find no reservation. After twenty minutes of looking, I finally asked if there was another available room, there was, so what was the problem - the need to have us just stand there? Gave him my card to pay for the two nights. I did not get a receipt...I asked but apparently was not understood. The facility is in pretty poor condition but the room was clean. We called to find out where the ide machine was, told the lobby and we went down there only to have to wait while the lady called someone to find out where it was....it was upstairs just a few doors down from our room. Groan!! We spent the next day at Six Flags. We returned exhausted, ready to shower and go to dinner. Our keys didn't work. AGAIN, the reservation for night #2 was not in the system...stood around again while that got fixed/ Our toilet backed up...when they came to fix it, they let the dirty plunger drip all over our floors as they left. We ran out of tissue and never got more. Our personal wash cloths disappeared after they cleaned the room (allergies required special soap so we just bring our own). The stairs from the lobby to the upstairs has carpet pulled up and was sticky which stayed on our shoes. I don't even remember what else happened, but we were more than ready to leave. I do not recommend this. And upon leaving, asked for a receipt again, she said I got it when we checked in...I told her we didn't and she had no idea what to do. There's a Days Inn practically next door that looked tons better for $20/night cheaper, I would try that.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank taffien
GMBaymontSanAntonio, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites San Antonio Near South Texas Medical CE, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Hello taffien,

I apologize for the very unpleasant experience during your stay in our hotel. I will bring this matter to management’s attention so that this very unfortunate experience will be verified and addressed accordingly. Trust that our management will carefully look into the matter. Thank you very much for your business and I hope you will give us another chance to offer you better and improved services in the future.