“bed bugs”

Days Inn San Antonio Northwest
Ranked #132 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We did not enjoy our stay here. We had to change rooms 3 times to have one with beds made, tv working, & ac working.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

College Station, Texas
Reviewed May 2, 2012

First of all, they just let their address completely wrong in all GPS maps and Google Maps. They end up pointing to somewhere along West Rd. Nobody EVER cared to fix this although when I called they went "ah, yea, you're far far away, google and GPS go to the wrong address.
Second, did you know that now it's part of the Days Inn being "environmentally friendly" policies that they ONLY CHANGE LINEN AND TOWELS BY REQUEST? I don't care if all the rest of the room was clean. THIS IS ESSENTIAL STUFF TO BE CLEANED, FOR GOD'S SAKE. Did you know what kind of stuff you can get as a *FREE GIFT* from that? Ok let me list for you: impetigo, athlete's foot, syphilis (YES! if the person cleaned a cold sore with one of those towels. great, huh?), herpes, Hepatitis A and B, chicken pox, common cold, pink eye, influenza, measles, mononucleosis, Fifth disease, pertussis, flu, meningitis, pneumonia.... DAYS INN - NEVER MORE!

Room Tip: If you happen to have to stay here, first thing to do - TELL FRONT DESK YOU WANT NEW TOWELS AND LINE...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank A D
San Antonio
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I've been here since March of 2011 and haven't had any problems. And the rooms are clean! I'm here on extended business and although I work odd hours I always get room service when I need it. Access to the laundry even in the middle of the night. I even receive my mail here without a hitch. Always enjoy going to the pool in the summer. It’s kept clean and has just been renovated! As for Internet, I have not had any issues getting on and have never been booted off. The staff is friendly and always helpful. So having been here over a year now I highly recommend a stay whether you on vacation or in the area for business.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 15, 2011

This place is a dump. We had 5 rooms... First room, TV exploded into sparks when turned on, the 2nd smelled REALLY bad of smoke and was a "suite" in dire need of a new sofa which was not able to be sat upon without extra pillows under you. One room had a clogged toilet at check in. the rest were just dingy and musty.. this place needs TONS of work... Pool was FILTHY... VERY disappointed! I pre-paid to get a special rate, and they made me pay again. even after I showed them my receipt.

Room Tip: Avoid this place like the plague.. in fact, you may get the plague from staying here.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank SeanO639
Cleburne Texas
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This place was horrible!!! Damage in the room, breakfast consisted of mini muffins and frosted flakes, non-smoking rooms were great except everyone smoked outside your door, ice machines were broke, no maid service, and it really smelled. No complimentary shampoo and soap, you had to buy it out of a machine. Really bad service in the lobby!!!! Cheap yes but you didn't even get what you paid for!!!

Room Tip: Only thing good is it was close to restaurants, Wal Mart, and Six Flags!!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Jasper, Alabama
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I made a reservation for 4 nights July 8th to July 12, 2011. When I got there everything seemed alright. My daughter arrived an hour later and they all went stright to the pool. Later I tried to get on the internet which was promise to be in the room and found out that it did not work. I had to go to the lobby to get on the net. They said that they did not understand why i could not use it in the room and they will check on it. The guys who work there had all the excuses you needed to hear. Bed time came around and the kids were complaining that something was biting them and my daughter found and took pictures of bug in their beds. She went to the front desk to complain and they could not believe that there could be bugs in the beds and offered to make sure the room were extra clean the next day and they offered to give me a free night stay and her $55.00 discount which I never got my discount and my daughter had to keep calling hotel.com for hers. I finally relized before I left the Hotel on July 12th that I was being biten by bugs also it just took a little longer for me to notice. This place had bed bugs omg. They would not even give us clean towels and the service was not good at all. NO INTERNET IN ROOMS. We had room 107/108. the ice machine broke down while we were there and NO ONE TO FIX IT. One of the kids were alergic to the bugs and he had a face rash and I thought it was from the sun or something. My advice I would never go back to the Days Inn Fiesta Texas ever again and I woulod advice people not to stay there also.

Room Tip: Burn down this motel
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family