“Solid hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #119 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Solid hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great staff-very helpful-room was cool and spotless. A great hotel to catch an early morning flight from. Staff was helpful in locating a great Mexican restaurant that was not a tourist type. This is a well run hotel. Would recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
cleveland ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel for business about 8 times a year. It was renovated a couple years ago and now has the modern marketplace style lobby. Located across the highway from the airport and on the intersection of 410 and 281, its easy to get anywhere in SA quickly. Less than 10 minutes to downtown. Mall is next door and Pappadeuxs restaurant shares the parking lot...decent southern food in a festive lively atmosphere. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful. Always been clean every time ive stayed there as well and i can recommend if youre looking for a well kept, mid priced business travel hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
Mountain Home, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

These pages are not long enough to describe how new and more wonderful our recent stay became at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel.
Of course we always have chose a Marriott but have not vacationed for a long long time. It was both our birthdays this July and we wanted to have TWO special days. Your Marriott hotel and ALL your staff has made that a superb reality!
I, George, was celebrating my 82nd birthday and my eighth year in Texas (from Arizona).
The Jacuzzi Hot tub and pool made my stay in Antonio a regenerated pleasant excursion. I was energized daily by dipping in that hot-tub! This gave me the circulation and energy to tramp around Sea-World all day.
The morning breakfast at your Bistro gave my wife and I the blast-off to a whole day of touring and walking. We left and entered the hotel to the happy, smiling, friendly greetings of the entire staff at ALL times. Even got super directions and map to Sea-World from Spencer and Marsha or Millssa personally saved me a newspaper and left it my room for me when we went out to dinner! They were day workers and suggested the fine "Pappaduex" restaurant right next door. A fabulous sea food dinner place. We were strangers to San Antonio and they helped us continually and politely with ALL our many questions.
To top-off our departure the lady hotel manager bid us goodbye and made sure we were leaving happily and satisfied. We told her how great our room and stay was right down to the
furnishings and wi-fi. As was the cleanliness and care of the house maids. I can go on, but I'm sure you know we'll be coming back - - - again and again, when we can!
Sincerely, George & Sandra Fischer July 19 and 20 2013

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Booked via priceline and got a great rate ( $ 65 / night). Checked in late and left early, but the room was very clean, staff was very nice. I had no issues or complaints. I would definitely stay again and would recommend it to anybody. There were two Courtyards very close together with was somewhat confusing, but it's relatively easy to find.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I got there on a sunday, tired, spent, and I overlooked the fact that I had a reservation at another Courtyard Airport location (apparently they have 2 very close together), so I told the person on the front desk about my "situation" (totally my fault) and he offered to help me out by changing my reservation, that is service, you guys just keep impressing me and keeping 100% happy with choosing Marriott.

So yeah, it was great, and yeah, I'll keep gladly coming back =)

BTW this hotel is conveniently located close to the North Star Mall, the SA airport, and a bunch of nice places to eat.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jon L, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area.
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our stay at the San Antonio airport area Marriott could not have been better! The staff (especially Jennifer) could not have been better or more attentive. The complex is very clean and the pool/hot tub area was fantastic! We stayed 2 days of a 3 day trip to San Antonio and were very impressed. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tommy M
Jon L, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.
Corpus Christi, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

the hotel is off the loop 410 access road and behind a Pappadeaux restaurant which can be a good landmark. it shares the driveway which can make it somewhat problematic if you show up during lunch or dinner hour. but getting past that you will find a nice hotel with solid staff looking to make your stay worth while. it is Clean and well maintained and far enough away from the road that you do not hear the road noise that is out there. it is next door to a Fairfield Inn they share the parking lot.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to provide our guests with an outstanding hotel experience and we sincerely appreciate your feedback!

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.