WE reserved the biggest room possible, because we like space and our son goes to sleep early, so we want to stay up. We got the oversized King Suite. It was a big room, but the window faces the highway and it was so loud the next morning we requested to be moved to another room. They were very nice and moved us to a smaller suite that did not face the highway. In fact, only the oversized suites face the highway! Very strange to have the most expensive rooms be the loudest.
The second room was fine, although there was no door to be able to close between the living and sleeping areas. Not good when you have a baby.
The breakfast was fine, and the free drinks at night really helped start the night off right :)
The first room was outdated, but looks like they remodeled the smaller suites and they were nice.
It was ok for the money, location was great for us visiting family. Would I stay again? Maybe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five minutes away from San Antonio International Airport, Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport offers free extras every day! A free, hot breakfast is served every morning and free hot food and cold beverages in the evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Travelers enjoy the free airport shuttle from 4 a.m. to 12 a.m. daily. Covered, gated parking is available during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites San Antonio Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Drury Inn
- Drury San Antonio