I am a huge fan of the Marriott brand and stay with Marriott whenever I can. I booked this hotel because of its location and price. When we arrived, we could not find a place to park our car so that we could check in. Apparently the local Pappadeauxs was hopping and between them and the Courtyard who shares the small parking lot, there were no spaces available. When I pulled up in front of the hotel and went in to check in, I met the most arrogant, non-caring desk clerk I had ever encountered at a Marriott. He told me that "Pappadeauxs isn't open all night, so there will eventually be a place to park." How in the world does that help me when I am tired and want to check in to the room I had purchased? The other really poor marks for this experience was the breakfast. If you think their parking lot is undersized, you should see the breakfast area! What an incredible disappointment. "What do you want me to do about the parking lot?" was the question I was asked by the night clerk. To begin with, I would put up signs in my parking lot designating spaces that belong to the hotel and not to be used by other local businesses. Then I would hire security on days when the restaurants are expected to be busy to ensure that my customers can actually park at the hotel. Then I would reaquaint my desk staff with the concept of customer service and remind them that being snarky with elite reward members, or any other customer for that matter, is not the way to encourage brand loyalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY-RENOVATED! The Fairfield Inn San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall hotel features renovated rooms and lobby just a half mile from the terminal. Guests appreciate our free perks including airport shuttle, WiFi and hot breakfast. Rest peacefully in redesigned rooms with flat-screen TVs, blackout curtains and plush bedding. Take a dip in our pool or get in a workout at our 24-hour fitness center. Join us every morning for a complimentary breakfast buffet where we’re serving up hot and cold favorites. Why hassle with downtown options when you can choose the newly-renovated Fairfield Inn San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn