Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$95
$180
  • Breakfast included
$62
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
$244
$239
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$245
$215
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmary helenwafflesfront deskthe breakfast areabreakfast ladyfriendly hotelindoor poolbreakfast servicerestaurants within walking distancefree breakfastsan antonio airportmorning breakfastroom was clean and comfortableevery staff memberhotel is locatedstayed one nightminute drive
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Checked In very late For an unplanned overnight stay . The hotel was In need of some updates the furniture was decent a combination of old and new. The staff were friendly. Room didnt have many towels and towels appeared to be old and a few had spots on them. the lighting fixtures were old as well as the bathroom fixtures.
The next morning I was walking in the room with my socks on and my socks were wet. Initially I thought it was due to walking across the carpet with wet feet after showering but later figured out the fridge in the room was leaking. I was upset after calling down stairs to learn that the room shouldn't have been given out because they were aware of the wet carpet and leaky fridge.
I complained and received a 50% discount however I felt it was very poor judgement to rent out a room that shouldn't have been. Also there is very limited parking and I drove past the entry way because theirs no sign or arrow directing you to the location. Big inconvenience because you have to circle back around the service road. My suggestion would be to find another location if you have to find a place quickly. I've stayed @ several Marriott's and there counterparts that are much nicer.

• Stayed: April 2013
GM_FFIS_SA_AIR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced and felt during your stay. We work very hard to ensure that things like what you experienced do not happen to our guests during their stay with us and I am sorry that we failed with you. I hope that you will give us an opportunity to make up for this the next time you are in San Antonio. Please contact me directly when you are planning your next trip and I will ensure that you are taken care of.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Hotel was great for a 1 night stay while in the area for business. Close to the airport and felt very new. Front desk was extremely friendly & helpful. So nice to come back after a day of work and enjoy the afternoon/evening dinner. Food was good: burgers, sides and drinks. Breakfast in the morning was average, but all I needed. I'd stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
GM_FFIS_SA_AIR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again the next time you are in San Antonio!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Awoke very early with family to catch a 6:15am flight. Upon going out to rental car, we discovered a flat tire. The man at hotel reception was very helpful in getting us on the first shuttle from the hotel to airport. He was also helpful in getting our car picked up at hotel by Hertz. We did not have to miss our flight. The shuttle driver was also very professional.

Our room was comfortable. We did not get to try out breakfast. The hotel location is excellent along loop 410, close to the airport and Northstar mall.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad that the staff was helpful in getting you off on your flight without delay. If there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in San Antonio!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed here over 20 times. Staff is a always at its best. The mall is very close by. Including all other department store. Airport shuttle available. Food within walking distance. Will returned again.

• Stayed: March 2013

We are very happy to be your hotel of choice in San Antonio. We will see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed at other Fairfield Inns in the the past and this hotel has really shown wear. Needs updates. The bed was lumpy, couch uncomfortable and only one can be in bathroom at a time...very small for a suite. Only one elevator for 5 floors which can be a problem when all checking out at same time. Not the quality or comfort i expected for the price.

• Stayed: March 2013
GM_FFIS_SA_AIR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have felt while at our hotel. We value each and every guest, and try to live the Marriott mission. We are ramping up for a renovation in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything that I can do for you. I do hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you the next time you are in San Antonio.