This hotel is not your standard Fairfield. It is old and desperately needs a remodel. It is filthy. See attached photo of the shower curtain liner. This liner is disgusting. When I checked in there were dirty hand towels that looked like they had been used from the previous guest but had not been replaced. There was no hot water in the bathroom sink the entire stay. The Marriott chain needs to look into this hotel as far as cleanliness standards. I will never stay here again. I am a Marriott member but very disappointed in this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY-RENOVATED! The Fairfield Inn San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall hotel features renovated rooms and lobby just a half mile from the terminal. Guests appreciate our free perks including airport shuttle, WiFi and hot breakfast. Rest peacefully in redesigned rooms with flat-screen TVs, blackout curtains and plush bedding. Take a dip in our pool or get in a workout at our 24-hour fitness center. Join us every morning for a complimentary breakfast buffet where we’re serving up hot and cold favorites. Why hassle with downtown options when you can choose the newly-renovated Fairfield Inn San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn