Travelodge Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$189
$180
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
$259
$289
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
$239
$219
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewstravel lodgeliving roomdefinately stay heresleeping areawood floorshot tubyogurtsea worldlaundry roomcoffee makercabincabanatubsmicrowavedowntowntexassa
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My first impression when I pulled in was that this seemed like a neat place. Huge oak trees that gives it a real country feel. The man at the front desk was helpful and told us of the "continental" breakfast. This is were it took the downfall. When we got into the room it was filthy. The carpet was really dirty and had stains. The areas above the stove and above the commode appeared as if they never had been wiped down. I found several dead bugs including one under the sheets. I found one live bug in the shower.

At breakfast we decided to go to the continental breakfast which consists of your choice of either cereal or toast and juice or coffee. We decided to go else where and wanted to talk to the desk clerk to get directions to somewhere else for breakfast. Another man who was ahead of us was trying to get his money back and was complaining about how bad the rooms are to the desk clerk. We decided to just leave.

If your looking for a cheap place to stay this would be a last resort. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet but no one should be subjected to that much filth.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This place was FILTHY and disgusting!!!! The carpet was so dirty it turned my socks totally black. There was water leaking from the back of commode and the floor and rug were soppinng wet. The tub and sink were so dirty and there was a foreing substance dripping down the walls in the shower. Only had one pillow case on pillow and they smelled bad. The "so called" breakfast was dry cereal and old bagles from the day before. Will NEVER stay in this god awful place again.

Room Tip: My tip: Would be happier sleeping in my car.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is a nice family place. We've stayed here on Christmas shopping trips to San Antonio and aside from the weather we've never had a complaint. After a long day standing in lines and struggling through the clogged arteries of shopping malls it's nice to get back and unload and find there's still plenty of room to move about comfortably. The room was quiet and warm despite inclement weather, and it's not far to a reasonably good restaurant or an HEB to stock up on finger food. And it's nice to park in front of your room, too.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The room I was in needed a deep "Spring" cleaning it wasn't filthy though. I have bad allergies and dust makes me sneeze I unfortunately sneezed a lot during my stay. The staff is fantastic!! Loved the playground and the pool!!! I Will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on my last two (2) visits to San Antonio and love the scenery and quietness of this hotel. Love the kitchenette units and the staff is VERY friendly. I did have my car broken into on one visit where a GPS was stolen but mainly my fault for not locking the car door. I love the outdoor front patio at every unit (great for smokers). Pool is inviting and a good breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: Outdoor front patio at every unit is great for smokers.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business