“Great Bed”

Super 8 San Antonio/I-35 North
Ranked #190 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Ft. Sill
Reviewed August 5, 2013

First thing when we got to our room all we could smell was chlorine and it was extremely humid. When I went to take a shower I had to clean it out first because there was hair in it. When we got up the next morning and went to get breakfast there was nothing but 2 kinds of cereal and toast to eat. When I went to get breakfast the second morning again nothing but 2 kinds of cereal and toast. Only this time there wasn't even coffee or milk. Considering breakfast is advertised as one of the perks it's very frustrating there's hardly anything there especially nothing for little kids. The rooms are also extremely crowded and barely any room to move around. The pool is also much smaller than it looks in the picture. Our room is right by the pool which is terrible since they don't enforce the times they have posted for it to be open so there are kids being loud keeping us up late at night. On the second morning nobody bothered to clean our room. Not even changing the trash bags out or giving us new towels. When I went to the front desk and asked about our room not being cleaned the man on duty told me I have a do not disturb sign on my door. When I said I didn't he said they thought the sign that says to clean our room meant do not disturb. We are still in the middle of our stay so hopefully the rest of it somehow gets better. If it weren't for the fact that I already paid for all the nights and it's a hassle to move a family of 5 to another hotel we'd go elsewhere. This has definitely made us decide we will not be staying in a Super 8 ever again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Carrizo Springs
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Overall good stay, especially with quick reservation. Clean hotel room, good service at front desk.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Ramirez
Reviewed May 30, 2013

clean exterior, quiet rooms but can be crowded with extra furniture. Ask for room on 1st floor, otherwise pack lightly because there are no elevators.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends