“Had better accommodations”

Super 8 San Antonio/I-35 North
Ranked #185 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed at several Super 8 Motels, and I must say this one was to impress. Staff was great. I love the updated rooms, hardwood floors, good cable tv, Housekeeping came in daily with out me requesting. Breakfast was yummy, I could smell it when I stepped out of my room! It wasn't a pastry, juice and coffee breakfast thank goodness.
Quiet location, Easy access to highways! When I'm in the area, I WILL be back

Room Tip: Clean, friendly staff, easy access location, hardwood floors. Rooms have just been remodeled.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank lester m
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 22, 2012

the general manager help me with the issue with hotwire!!!! thanks Ken Patel The hotel have a great rooms, good location, and exelent service . people like me we need wi-fi and this place have a good signal for work!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
McAlester, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This property had everything I look for in a motel. Great bed, great cable selection and a clean room. The breakfast was normal Super 8 fare but someone was there to clean up and keep the coffee pot full. The only complaint and it is not a big deal, but I have a $5 dollar S8 coffee cup but no coffee at this property except during breakfast. I recommend this property!

Room Tip: I did not see an elevator. 3 story motel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The rooms are small and smelled terrible. The floor looked like it hadn't been vacuumed EVER. The sheets were not clean at all, they smelled terrible. The restroom smelled bad like urine.... This Super 8 is Nasty.!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Antonio
Super 8 San Antonio Near Fort Sam Houston
Days Inn San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North
Comfort Suites North IH 35
Comfort Suites North IH 35
#191 of 358 in San Antonio
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio Fo...
#199 of 358 in San Antonio
Super 8 Universal City
#1 of 1 in Universal City

Been to Super 8 San Antonio/I-35 North? Share your experiences!