This property was older and somewhat run down. There is a lot of space in the suites (it's an all suite property). My room was reasonable, under $100 for a room with 2 king beds and a pull out couch. I wouldn't really recommend thinking about walking anywhere from the hotel, as the area is not the greatest. That said, we all slept well, at least. The breakfast was free, with waffles and such, though it was very crowded, and we could rarely find a seat. There is ample parking with a fenced lot, which was good for us, as we were traveling with a trailer. The bottom line is, unless you need the parking space, go for something closer to the city. There are bargains that are just as good, in better neighborhoods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel offers king beds in all rooms whether 1, 2, or even 3! Less than a mile to downtown attractions, shopping, and restaurants. Five blocks to Market Square. One mile to Riverwalk, Alamo, Alamo Dome, Convention Center, LaVillita, Institute of TX Cultures, and Tower of America. Free high-speed Internet access, fitness room, and indoor pool on property. 100 Percent non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Alamo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Alamo Hotel San Antonio
- Best Western San Antonio
- Comfort Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Comfort Suites