“Fish Taco's & Burgers”

Add it.
Orderup Stone Ridge
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Description: Hand-crafted pizza, tacos, and burgers from real, healthy ingredients. Live music, free wifi, open 7 days a week, breakfast, lunch, dinner
San Antonio, Texas
“Fish Taco's & Burgers”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Yum, so good. Their fish tacos are delicious and their huge burgers are off the charts with how tasty they are. Fresh cookies and fruit cups available too. Order up has a fresh selection of healthy items and everything is amazing. Free wifi too!

• Visited November 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“Perfect Quick Meal”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Very pleasantly surprised with this establishment. Fast food appearance at the counter, but quality restaurant food. Fresh, healthy and very flavorful. I had the vegetarian tostada taco and they were great. The service at this establishment is exceptional. Definitely recommend.

Visited September 2012
SAN ANTONIO, TX
“Nice change”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Perhaps the Order up people should make it clearer about what it is they serve- I was not sure if this was a take home and cook it myself or an eat in restaurant. I was not even sure if it was a restaurant when driving by. I actually left the family in the car while I went in to see what the SOP was. I came back out, described the food and we decided to give it a chance.
Glad we did. We have a new place to recommend and bounce in on an occasional basis. My pizza was excellent and the salads were fresh and filling. Small Selection of beer and wine also is positive. The eating and bathroom areas were spotless. The order takers were pleasant and patient with their new customers.
Overall a nice change of pace.

• Visited November 2011
austin
“My favorite restaurant in San Antonio”
Reviewed November 10, 2009

This place is awesome. Everything is made fresh - and I am actually craving it right now as I write this review. Burgers - killer. Tacos- unbelievable. Pizza- delicious.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great fast food done to...”
Reviewed December 31, 2008

Great fast food done to order.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook