We stayed here only one night. The hotel was great, the breakfast was adequate (we're not big breakfast eaters), and the accommodations were convenient to what we wanted to do in downtown San Antonio. The biggest problem we had was finding the hotel. We had difficulty because we did not realize that S. Laredo turned into S. Santa Rosa and so we drove around for about 30 minutes needlessly. Finally our teenagers took over the navigation duties and we found the place. It was walking distance to Market Square and great Mexican restaurants which we really enjoyed. Great place to stay for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown is located off I-10/35, making Sea World, Six Flags, the Alamo, and the metropolitan area easily accessible. Just a short walk from Market Square and the Alamo, our downtown hotel features a redesigned lobby equipped with free WiFi and 24-hour Market. Start your day off right with a free breakfast buffet each morning then take a dip in our indoor pool. Each guest room features Marriott signature bedding, ergonomic workspace, free WiFi and flat-screen TV with free HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown/Market Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield Inn Market Square
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn