My husband and I stayed at this hotel in October of 2012. Didn't want to pay the price to have a room looking at the canal. The location of the Fairfield was great. An easy walk to the Alamo, the Riverwalk and shopping.The rooms are basic and cleam for the most part. Breakfast was adequate and for the most part the hotel was quiet. The staff was friendly and accomodating (we stored our luggage after check out so that we could explore a little more). The staff was not, however, at all knowledgeable about the area and tourist attractions. Do your homework ahead of time or take the short walk to the visitor bureau. If you are looking for a reasonablely priced room within walking. distance of Riverwalk and the Alamo, you can't go wrong here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown is located off I-10/35, making Sea World, Six Flags, the Alamo, and the metropolitan area easily accessible. Just a short walk from Market Square and the Alamo, our downtown hotel features a redesigned lobby equipped with free WiFi and 24-hour Market. Start your day off right with a free breakfast buffet each morning then take a dip in our indoor pool. Each guest room features Marriott signature bedding, ergonomic workspace, free WiFi and flat-screen TV with free HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown/Market Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield Inn Market Square
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn