Enjoyed our stay at this super hotel. Rooms well appointed, very clean and well equipped. Enjoy a river view, but at present there is some construction work being carried out over the river walk, and when the wind blows there is plenty of dust. The river taxi stops right outside for those who don't want to walk into the centre on the river walk. Staff are friendly especially Alex and Kim, with the exception of one chef, who was full of his own self importance. We had stayed and enjoyed our breakfast over the three mornings with no hassle over choice of entrees etc, but on the last day, there was a change of staff, & when my husband asked for the usual breakfast, 2 eggs sausage and bacon, we were told we would have to pay extra for 1 strip of bacon! The chef was very rude and would not listen to what we had to say, and walked off. We were very surprised by this attitude. Gordon Ramsey he is not
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome the Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, an intriguing branded boutique hotel delivering peace and renewal to people who are tired of mundane cookie-cutter hotels. Meandering along the threshold of the Riverwalk in the downtown area you will find yourself close by the Museum of Art, Alamo, El Mercado, Southwest School of Arts & Crafts, Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, Alamodome, Municipal Auditorium, and Majestic Theater. Local businesses include AT&T, Baptist Hospital, Methodist Healthcare Systems, Fort Sam Houston, Brooke Army Medical Center, Kelly USA, and Lackland AFB. Imagine a 100% smoke free, sophisticated boutique hotel, whose focus is delivering guest peace, serenity and renewal. Experience true Texas hospitality at this jewel just a short stroll to restaurants and bars. Hotel Indigo offers a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in hotel hospitality. Curl up in our over-sized beds with plush bedding, duvets, pillow shams and fluffy pillows. Complimentary WiFi is at your fingertips. Relax and enjoy our Bridges Bar & Bistro for cutting edge cuisine or grab a latte where we proudly brew coffee from a local company. The Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk has been designed as an oasis for travelers who yearn for an escape from the common hotel, but still need the convenience of a fitness center, pool and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Hawthorn Suites