Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Havana(San Antonio)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe riveraveda productstobin centerfront deskkeurig coffee makerwater taxi stopminute walkwood floorsnice hotelwould stay here againsan antonio riverwalkroom was largestreet levelrestaurants and shopsthe pearldowntown areabalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We love this place. The staff has been there a long time and they are very friendly. They always know us by name.The pricing is fantastic. The location is perfect. Its just far enough away front the touristy areas to enjoy at your own place. The lobby bar is laid back to watch monday night football and the food is bar food, and its good. the patio is very cool and right on the river walk. it feels european or like something in new orleans. great character outside and on the river walk. we really enjoy this place and will come back again.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed here two nights in December while attending a wedding. This was my first time at Hotel Indigo. Although I travel to San Antonio a lot, I was not familiar with this hotel, which is located near an undeveloped section of the river walk. This hotel has so much potential! It was actually a great break from my usual Marriott or Hilton room. It had such a cool atmosphere from the moment you walk in the front door! The first room I was given, #312, had an odd odor (like mildew). Since I have a very sensitive nose, I thought it was just me being a "picky girl." However, the next morning when my son came in the room, he also noticed it. I then requested to move from the room and was upgraded to a suite, with apologies and a complimentary pass for breakfast in their restaurant. The new room did not have that odor, so there evidently was something going on in room 312. BUT, it was very cold during my stay, so the heat was kicking on frequently. Each time it kicked on (I noticed this in both rooms) it smelled like the room was going to burn down. It was not a central air system; it was the type of unit that is installed below the window. The odor was actually so offensive it woke me during the night. On the positive side, the rooms were huge and decorated very fun, bright and modern (as indicated on their website). Each room had its own Kuerig coffee maker and a mini-frig, a small table and two chairs; wood floors and updated bathrooms with nice amenities. There is a bar and a restaurant on site. Parking is across the street, but you pay at the hotel and self-park. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Keep in mind that this location is a little remote from the main river walk attractions.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the street.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank pickygirl09
RWIndigo, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our hotel. It is with guest feedback that we are able to grow and better serve our guest. We do apologize for any inconveniences you experienced throughout your stay here at the hotel. San Antonio is normally a hot city so when the winter months roll around our heaters in the rooms tend to have a burning smell as they are not used as often as normal. I am happy to hear that our Team was able to assist you in making your stay a little more comfortable and we definitely are grateful that you chose to stay with us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again to give you another chance to wow you.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This was our second trip to the hotel (last was in August 2013). We came down to see the Christmas lights. We love this hotel. It is quiet, only 15 minute walk to the restaurants. Reminds me of home. They treat you so well. The rooms are very nice, the bed and pillows wonderful!.
"V" checked us in and gave us a room upgrade. The complimentary drinks and breakfast was much appreciated! When we arrived " we arrived earlier than expected", our room was not yet clean. This was no big deal, we walked to the mall and had a nice lunch on the river walk. V- went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of and we appreciated it very much. What Service! I am a traveler for work, and have to say in all the years and various hotels this hotel is the " Best". My husband and I decided this is our hotel when we come to San Antonio. Will be back many many times. Platinum star for the hotel and V!!! Thank you for the wonderful weekend.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed here a couple of months ago and we really liked this hotel. Parking was convenient in a lot right across from the hotel, an important factor as parking is sparse in the larger cities in general. Lobby was nice with the bar in the background leading out to an outside patio with a good amount of seating. They had happy hours daily with great specials as well. To the right of the outside seating for the bar was a smaller pool where some families were having fun. There was also a coffee shop deli off the lobby convenient for coffee & sandwiches/muffins in the morning. The guest rooms were oversized and very clean with a modern look with small kitchenettes etc. and large comfortable beds. Personally I don't care for a kitchenette in my hotel room (sometimes they attracts larger families squeezed into one room) but the fridge & extra seating was nice. This was also a hotel where a good amount of business travelers stayed; we spoke to some of them so a mix of different guests which was nice. Lastly what we really loved about this hotel is that you can pick up the water taxi right below, they have their own water taxi stop and you can also see the river from many of the hotel rooms. The ride to the restaurant area was about 10 min with the water taxi so other hotels down the river were closer for sure but again with the parking and oversized rooms, bar etc. we felt this was a good choice for our purpose of stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice just different views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your review on our hotel! We are so pleased to hear that you were able to fully enjoy nearly every aspect our hotel has to offer. Thank you for staying with us and we definitely hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have never done this before, but we had such an excellent experience at this hotel I just wanted to share!! The staff is amazing!! The rooms clean!! Can't wait to return. Certainly top notch! Bravo!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

First and foremost Happy Anniversary from our team to both of you!! We are so happy you were able to enjoy yourselves during your stay with us for such a memorable day! Thank you for your review and we definitely hope to see you here again in the future!