I was in town for a short business trip 12/4-12/5 and stayed with some colleagues and my sister. The room (347) was clean and beautiful as was the bathroom. The beds and pillows were like fluffy clouds. There is a Keurig in the room along with a small fridge. We had a view of the Riverwalk and the pool. There was construction going on but I was not bothered by it. Every staff member I interacted with was friendly and professional - Raymond, Eric, Aprille and a young lady at the front desk in the evening who's name I didn't get. Eric helped my sister with her WiFi connection and we had a pleasant conversation with him. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the main part of the Riverwalk. It was a relaxing and scenic walk. Breakfast in the morning was delicious - made to order omelet with potatoes. I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome the Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, an intriguing branded boutique hotel delivering peace and renewal to people who are tired of mundane cookie-cutter hotels. Meandering along the threshold of the Riverwalk in the downtown area you will find yourself close by the Museum of Art, Alamo, El Mercado, Southwest School of Arts & Crafts, Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, Alamodome, Municipal Auditorium, and Majestic Theater. Local businesses include AT&T, Baptist Hospital, Methodist Healthcare Systems, Fort Sam Houston, Brooke Army Medical Center, Kelly USA, and Lackland AFB. Imagine a 100% smoke free, sophisticated boutique hotel, whose focus is delivering guest peace, serenity and renewal. Experience true Texas hospitality at this jewel just a short stroll to restaurants and bars. Hotel Indigo offers a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in hotel hospitality. Curl up in our over-sized beds with plush bedding, duvets, pillow shams and fluffy pillows. Complimentary WiFi is at your fingertips. Relax and enjoy our Bridges Bar & Bistro for cutting edge cuisine or grab a latte where we proudly brew coffee from a local company. The Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk has been designed as an oasis for travelers who yearn for an escape from the common hotel, but still need the convenience of a fitness center, pool and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Hawthorn Suites