“Short Business Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #55 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Harlingen, Texas
“Short Business Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was in town for a short business trip 12/4-12/5 and stayed with some colleagues and my sister. The room (347) was clean and beautiful as was the bathroom. The beds and pillows were like fluffy clouds. There is a Keurig in the room along with a small fridge. We had a view of the Riverwalk and the pool. There was construction going on but I was not bothered by it. Every staff member I interacted with was friendly and professional - Raymond, Eric, Aprille and a young lady at the front desk in the evening who's name I didn't get. Eric helped my sister with her WiFi connection and we had a pleasant conversation with him. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the main part of the Riverwalk. It was a relaxing and scenic walk. Breakfast in the morning was delicious - made to order omelet with potatoes. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RWIndigo, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
It was wonderful to hear about your stay. I am so happy our staff took great care of you. They are truly the heart and soul of our hotel. Please be sure to come and see us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We were passing thru town and found this hotel listed on a last minute booking site. The price and location were perfect. The man at the desk helped to make sure our booking went thru and was very helpful and friendly. Our room was clean, roomy and modern. Being on the river walk is really nice. Very safe and lots of restaurants and bars. We did have breakfast. The service was fine and the food was average hotel food. The parking is across the street and guarded at night. We would stay at another Hotel Indigo in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Great to hear about your stay. Glad you enjoyed the amenities. With over 30 Hotel Indigos to choose from, hoping we will stay your favorite.
Scranton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was my first experience at an Indigo Hotel. The people I was going to be working with in San Antonio recommended it, so I decided to give it a try and I was very pleased. The clean, minimalistic and modern design was very attractive. Hard wood floors in the guest rooms -- very nice! The hotel was extremely comfortable and catered to business travelers very well.

The staff (front desk and bar) could have been better. They did their jobs adequately, but only that. They hardly went out of their way to make a guest feel welcome. They simply did their jobs.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Indigo in October 2012 for 3 nights.The room was extremely spacious however the bathroom and the shower was in a terrible,out of date state. We were rather disappointed in the evening receptionist's behaviour; she made us feel like she is doing us a favour by checking us in and assisting us.Anyway, the location of the hotel is quite ok;it;s about 20 minutes walk away from the centre,on the Riverwalk. As it has already been mentioned,there is a car park across the road for a $13/day charge.WIth regards to the hotel restaurants, we did not actually eat at the hotel.Based on previous reviews we decided not to;instead we ate out on the Riverwalk;lots of nice restaurants to choose from with a beautiful view.
Shame about the poor customer service; I would not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tyler, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Indigo Nov 9 thru 12 and were very happy with our room (huge and clean), the hotel staff (courteous and helpful), and the location (right on the Riverwalk). The only two things that we would want people to know is that the parking is across the street from the hotel. It is an extra $13.00 per night. There are a few handicap spaces in the front courtyard if you need them, but you will still pay the parking fee. The only other downside is that the access to the Riverwalk is down a long flight of exterior stairs. There is no flat walk out or elevator access to the Riverwalk and if you have trouble climbing stairs or you are wheelchair bound, you will not be able to access the Riverwalk from the hotel. That being said, we will probably stay at the Indigo next time we're in San Antonio.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank D L
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Indigo Riverwalk in San Antonio for a TPTA Conference October 26 - 28, 2012. My group and I had a fantastic time. The hotel had easy access to the Riverwalk either by foot or river taxi. I had a balcony room overlooking the river, it was great. The rooms were clean & well decorated, and very quiet. Nice flat screen TV's. The restaurant was excellent. I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RWIndigo, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff. Hope to see you again soon.
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband and I received a handicapped and durty room, with stain on sheets and hair on the floor. The shower couldn't be used by tallers persons like my hysband and I.
A little bit far from the restaurants and all the cool zone. The clients had to wait a lot for breakfast. They had only 2 fews waitress for all the customers.
A bad experience that I don't recommend.

Room Tip: Choose a room in front the river walk.