We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is sort of European type with smaller artsy rooms. Breakfast was great, the portion size was "normal", not the usual heavy Texan breakfast., Although they do have a breakfast buffet on weekends. Loved the fact, that breakfast was until 10.30 during weekdays, we could sleep in! You can also buy healthy snacks all throughout the day.
The terrance is a really nice place to sit around with music and free wifi-connection that also works outside. Fitness center was sufficient to get a good work out. Our room was clean. There is a small pool next to the terrance.
Workers seemed really young and although service was always nice and attentive, there were some inconsistencies. I had the same breakfast for three days and got a differently prepared dish every time. Also, the same drink may come in a different size or glass/ plastic cup. However, these were just minor glitches and made our stay a little bit more interesting:)
Parking and breakfast was complimentary for us (don't know why) and although the parking lot fills up pretty fast, the hotel has an extra lot right next to the first one. Kudos to the guy who sat outside during the evenings to guide people to a parking space!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome the Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, an intriguing branded boutique hotel delivering peace and renewal to people who are tired of mundane cookie-cutter hotels. Meandering along the threshold of the Riverwalk in the downtown area you will find yourself close by the Museum of Art, Alamo, El Mercado, Southwest School of Arts & Crafts, Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, Alamodome, Municipal Auditorium, and Majestic Theater. Local businesses include AT&T, Baptist Hospital, Methodist Healthcare Systems, Fort Sam Houston, Brooke Army Medical Center, Kelly USA, and Lackland AFB. Imagine a 100% smoke free, sophisticated boutique hotel, whose focus is delivering guest peace, serenity and renewal. Experience true Texas hospitality at this jewel just a short stroll to restaurants and bars. Hotel Indigo offers a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in hotel hospitality. Curl up in our over-sized beds with plush bedding, duvets, pillow shams and fluffy pillows. Complimentary WiFi is at your fingertips. Relax and enjoy our Bridges Bar & Bistro for cutting edge cuisine or grab a latte where we proudly brew coffee from a local company. The Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk has been designed as an oasis for travelers who yearn for an escape from the common hotel, but still need the convenience of a fitness center, pool and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Hawthorn Suites