If you are traveling without the kids and visiting downtown San Antonio, I would not stay here. A better option is the Westin Riverwalk which has amazing rooms and a fantastic resturant (Zocca). However, if you are going to need some place to spread out I highly recommend Residence Inn. A one bedroom suite will allow you to put the kids to bed and still stay up for tv/work/etc. Plus there is a kitchen so you can save some money by bringing your own snacks and drinks. The location is a shortwalk to all the attractions as well as the freeways for a quick trip to Sea World. Two complaints - (1) Avoid the 'room service.' It is nothing more than 3rd party delivery and could get better food at a more competitive price by ordering pizza. (2) The valet service is a bit of a mess. Parking is tight so it is still the best option but be aware that a few cars seems to overwhelm the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Antonio hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza Hotel San Antonio
- Residence Inn Alamo Plaza
- San Antonio Residence Inn