My husband, dogs and I stayed here for over 90 days and loved it! The staff was amazing - no request was too big or small - and they treated our dogs like royalty. There is a small grassy spot right outside the hotel door and they provide disposal bags. Every morning there is a fantastic breakfast complete with waffles, eggs, yogurt, pastries, fruit, oatmeal and more. Everything great about downtown San Antonio is right outside the door. The new section of the riverwalk is just 3 blocks down from the hotel (a great place to run), the 'commercial' section of the river walk is a 5 minute walk and you pass the Alamo, the Southtown area is about a 20 minute walk, and a dog park is about a 15 minute walk. The housekeeping staff does an excellent job of keeping the rooms in tip top shape, even with two dogs! Our room had a small kitchen with sink, dishwasher, microwave, cook top and full size fridge. I definitely would recommend this hotel if you are staying in downtown San Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Antonio hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza Hotel San Antonio
- Residence Inn Alamo Plaza
- San Antonio Residence Inn