“Awesome staff”

Ranked #281 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Awesome staff”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Stayed here after reading all the reviews was a bit skeptical due to the reviews but took a chance and let me tell I'm so glad I did. Although hotel is older and could use several updates the staff was wonderful as soon as I walked I greeted by Maria at the front who took time to help me with my reservation and direction to the riverwalk, also Gloria who showed me to my room and didn't hesitate to let me know she was there if I needed anything needless to say the next day and I needed direction to the san Marcus outlets I was greeted by the GM Anna who was glad to help me with direction and again didn't hesitate to let me know they were there if I needed any assistance and also the wonderful housekeepers who names I didn't get but were equally helpful.

Thank You for such a wonderful and memorable stay,
Marco Antonio

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Marco A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
uk
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The location is superb, room is spacious, and we can park car outside, which in central San Antonio is really something, but if anyone has back issues at all this is not the place for you! I also made the mistake of trying to have a shower after 9am and the water was almost cold. Apart from that there's no real issues with this City centre hotel.m

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank guardamarenca
Corinthia Region, Greece
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I will upload photos. The beds had three metal prongs sticking out of the sides. I have bruises and scrapes all over my shins and calves from bumping into them. It was definitely not worth the $100 I spent on the room. If I had paid like thirty bucks, this is the type of room I would have expected. Oh, and what kind of hotel charges for parking? Well, expensive ones sometimes do. This piece of crap place has no business charging for parking... As if they weren't already robbing you for the scary, safety hazard of a room.

• Stayed March 2014

Travelers are raving about these San Antonio hotels

none of your business
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The only good thing about this hotel is the location. We had 4 people staying in our room. when we asked for extra towels the front desk woman was VERY rude about it...2 days in a row. The room was dirty there was BLOOD on the door in the bathroom. Also some on the door to get into the room. Seriously do NOT stay here. Disgusting.

• Stayed March 2014
Travelers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
Red Roof PLUS+ San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk
East Side
Hampton Inn San Antonio Downtown (River Walk)
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza
Crockett Hotel
#23 of 355 in San Antonio

Been to Days Inn San Antonio Alamo/riverwalk? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn San Antonio Alamo/riverwalk

Property: Days Inn San Antonio Alamo/riverwalk
Address: 902 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78205-2027
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > East Side
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #281 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn San Antonio Alamo/riverwalk 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn San Antonio Alamo/riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio