We wanted somewhere where we could park our car, be safe and be in walking distance from the action. We definitely got this!
- Awesome location, minutes walk from the Alamo and Riverwalk.. You wouldn't need a car to see the city
- the walk always felt safe at night
- room was clean and everything that we could want for the price
- yep it says its free parking but its not! Pretty annoying but I couldn't be bothered arguing with the lady about it
- our tv was black and white??
- some of the lights in the room don't work, we had one lamp lighting us up at night
All in all, if your like us and don't go on holidays to juat sit in a hotel room, and you want a place to rest so you can explore then this hotel is a bargain!
Enjoy San Antonio!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn San Antonio Alamo/riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Days Inn Riverwalk San Antonio
- San Antonio Days Inn
- Day Inn San Antonio Alamo Riverwalk
- Days Inn San Antonio