Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio)
Ranked #51 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Texas
“Excellent Services”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. There was no difference to our previous
stays here, everything was very professional from all the staff we dealt with.
The room we were given was excellent, typical of what you can expect from the Holiday Inn
brand.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
AKTA P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you for staying at our hotel! We are Happy to hear that you had enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you in future!

Safe Travels!

General Manage

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday inn while relocateing to the area. And the staff was always friendly and ready to help in any way always with a smile. Directions were always printed and recomendations always offered when needed. The rooms were always clean. Housekeeping did a wonderful job while i stayed. This hotel has made my relocateing as pleasant and memorable all at the same time. I am happy i will be part of a welcomeing community. Definately stay and recommend this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
AKTA P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing our Hotel while you were relocating. We are happy to hear from you and you enjoyed your stay.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. Paul and Ramona were extremely friendly. Rooms were very clean, close enough to all the attractions without paying high prices. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing wonderfull comments and taking time to write review. We are very happy to hear that you had an awesome stay. We will share comments with Paul and Ramona.

Spring, Texas
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel is poorly run. I arrived a bit late and tired, I went the restaurant and took a table. Another guest told me I needed to go to the bar to get service. I ate at the bar and tried to charge the meal to my room. I was presented with a hand written check and girl went to the front desk to turn it in. I left 5 minutes later wondering where she was. Upon checkout I noticed the meal charge was missing from my bill. They could not find a record so I called the manager later in the day. I called the next day. When I received my credit card statement the charge had been added 2 days later. When I called to get a receipt for my expense report, after explaining my problem to the manager, I was placed on hold for more than 10 minutes. As I write this review I am on hold second time, the call now stands at 22 minutes.

Room Tip: Just stay away from this hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike D
Please contact us at Hotel to discuss about your stay. Hotel phone 2106780444

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Traveling all the way from the Western Pacific to attend my son's BMT Graduation at Lackland AFB, I have to say that we felt welcomed and at home with the friendliness and courtesy provided by the staff. I met some wonderful people that I hope to continue keeping in touch with. I would like to especially thank Ms. Jaime, an awesome lady and one that could serve up some awesome drinks at the bar/lounge at the hotel. Keep up the great services and friendly smiles! I will definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for staying at our hotel. Hope you will stay with us when you are visiting. We will share comments with Jaime.

mentor on the lake, Ohio, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2013

To say that I travel a lot for work is an understatement. I have traveled/stayed in about 1/2 the states in the US and have also traveled abroad in Spain and France. I almost exclusively stay at IHG properties, Intercontinentals, Crown Plaza's, HI and HI Expresses. Without a doubt, the HI Lackland had the friendliest staff I have ever encountered!! They were all pleasant beyond expectation and so very helpful. Every question I had was answered, every request was honored-and quickly! I would recommend this property to anyone visiting the San Antonio area, especially if visiting friends/family at Lackland AFB which is right around the corner! Its a winner!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor (my preference) right across from the pool/whirlpool area which is lit u...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
AKTA P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your review, we will convey your message to our entire staff! We hope that we see you again soon. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Lewiston, Idaho
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Everyone who works here was excellent. The staff was helpful and so friendly, they really love their BMT graduates. Especially Yvette who made up our room and made sure we were taken care of, she is really sweet. The proximity to the base is excellent and very easy and convenient. Thank you all for making our visit so great!

1 Thank Bret W
AKTA P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing wonderfully comments on your recent at our Hotel. We will review your comments in our next Meeting. Sounds like you were able to relax and enjoyed your stay at our Hotel.