Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $40.00
from $25.00
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews the pearl our tour guide would highly recommend this tour small group tour food tour booked this tour scavenger hunt excellent tour king william area three hours hour tour great guide guenther house hill country fun experience lots of history a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Informative with in-depth information about the four missions on the tour. Mel, our tour guide was exceptionally warm, attentive, and knowledgeable. It was a small group of eleven so everyone could participate and hear.

1  Thank Ray H
lisamX5281TR, Manager at San Antonio Detours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review! Glad you had a great time with Mel!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Magnificent tour with our fantastic tour guide Mel. She is informative, super sweet, enthusiastic and made sure we were comfortable entertained. Highly recommend this 3 hour tour. Just right amount of time. Ask for Mel.

1  Thank pga4trp

Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I had Melissa as our tour guide. She was fantastic! Very knowledgeable, funny, and friendly. Great at getting to know everyone and including them in conversations and making everyone in the group comfortable with each other. I would definitely recomend this tour to anyone. Thank you Melissa for an amazing day!

Date of experience: September 2019

Melissa is awesome! Thanks for the shout out!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot say enough positive things about this tour from the amazing and classy Mercedes van to the very knowledgeable and friendly tour guide Mel! At every turn she kept us engaged and entertained with so many historical sites. It was a perfect day to see the missions parts of the San Antonio River and all the historical sites I will definitely recommend this to everyone and anyone in fact I am returning with another friend and I sure hope that Mel is our driver!!

1  Thank 122,667

Awesome! Thanks for the review and recommendation!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Michael was an incredible and knowledgeable guide, and I learned more than I thought that I would. The atmosphere was very pleasant and Michael was mesmerizing.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for your review!