“Not up to standard”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Mesquite
“Not up to standard”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Ordered a Plain Jane potato to go. It was REALLY plain. When I got it home I found that it had no bacon and no sour cream! I should have checked thre order before I left the restaurant but have never had a problem before at a Jason's.

Visited February 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Low quality”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The restaurant was not up to the standards of a Jason Deli Restaurant. It didn't look clean, the staff seemed stress, and the food was of poor quality. The fruit was not fresh and I don't believe I had any meat in my turkey wrap. The table waitress didn't bring our full order and was very unorganized in serving us the right meal. She just put them down in front of anyone of us it didnt matter. Poor management. We went on a Friday evening a round 7pm.

• Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas
“GREAT SERVICE! GREAT ATTITUDE!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The service they gave us was excellent! Everyone was nice and friendly and made us feel welcome and valued as a customer. The food was good too!

Visited September 2012
Houston
“good food, clean restaurant, great ice cream”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We found the food hot and fresh. The salad bar was well stocked and clean.

The ice cream was so good we all had to go back for seconds. Also, the bannana pudding had real bannanas and the chocoloate pudding was mixed with real chocolate chips.

Visited July 2012
“BLOW ME AWAY RUEBENS”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This has to be the best deli in the world the sandwiches are a mile high and my God what great selection ,that was the hardest part , trying to pick one . If ever in San antonio you have to eat here you will thank me forever . FANTASTIC . MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT FROM NOW ON: AND ON TOP OF EVERYTHING FREE ICECREAM!!!

• Visited July 2011