“Not worth the money.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ripley's Believe It or Not! San Antonio

Ripley's Believe It or Not! San Antonio
Ranked #48 of 262 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience three unique attractions including the authentically unbelievable Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium, the exciting movies that you ride at Ripley's 4D Moving Theater and our larger-than-life Louis Tussaud's WaxWorks. Since 1918, our Believe It or Not Odditoriums have showcased the eclectically bizarre collection of Robert Ripley. We have carried on Ripley's tradition of scouring the globe for the world's most unbelievable exhibits. Authentic shrunken heads, two-headed animals and, a 19th century vampire killing kit only scratches the surface of what's behind the doors of Ripley's San Antonio.
Mantorville, Minnesota
144 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Not worth the money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Ripley's properties (wax museum, haunted adventure, 3-D Tomb Raider ride) are over-priced, in poor shape, and generally a waste of money and time. There are better things to do and better places to spend your money while in San Antonio.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Bill K

The Woodlands, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bigger than I thought”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The wax museum is nice, and it is bigger than it looks like from the outside. We did 2 attractions, or it would not have been worth the price. It is right, I mean RIGHT in front of the Alamo, so to get out of the heat, it was a nice break.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I loved the place 1 minute you're laughing the next your screaming your lungs out. I thought the 4D show was the best ever could have been a little longer but why be greedy. Lol! The staff was the best ever I took a million pics. The Resurrection of Christ was breath taking.

1 Thank sanders254
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun for the kids!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I used out Tesco clubcard points to pay for this so it was £8 each instead of nearly £30. By sure if it would be worth the full price!
Lots of interesting fun facts.
A really cool mirror maze and best of all laser test - dodge the lazers.
Good fun!

CONVERSE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Pretty Cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went to the Wax Museum some time ago and it wasn't bad. Most of the figures were very lifelike and looked much like the people they are supposed to be. I go into the lobby area occasionally with my children and they take pics by the new statues. When my youngest son was 5 we took him to see the John Cena statue and he was POSITIVE that it was really John Cena. If you're looking for something to occupy an hour or so of your time then I'd go here it's cheap and entertaining.

Visited July 2012