“Fun for the Entire Family”

Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Book In Advance
More Info
$92.00*
and up
San Antonio Explorer Pass
Ranked #30 of 265 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: A 200-acre theme park with rides, games, activities, performances and fireworks.
Houston, Texas
“Fun for the Entire Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Six Flags Fiesta Texas is great for the entire family! They have tons of kiddie ride and all kind of characters for the kids to see. They also have a lot of the bigger roller coasters that the teens and adult enjoy.

Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rockport
“Fiesta Texas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Had a great time. Park was really clean, rides were awesome, food was great. Rides available for all ages. Already planning my next trip back.

Visited June 2014
College Station, Texas
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Go to the park during the week, it is less crowded. See the shows in the afternoon to take a break from the sun. I recommend Ovation, an awesome show to see. Make sure you take advantage of coupons to get admission discounts. Also look for the meal deals to save a little on meals. And the best deal, refillable drink cup!!! Make sure you wear clothes that dry easy so you can take full advantage of the water rides to cool off.

Waterloo, Iowa
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

The park was nice. The staff was friendly. The rides are awesome. I went on a Sunday. It rained in the morning so it scared a lot of the crowd away. But when it cleared and people started comming out the lines where still short and reasonable. The nightly fireworks show. Lone star nights is definitely a must see.

Sydney, Australia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Another awesome Six Flags!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I suppose this review will be biased, because I went to this park on Mother's Day, which meant that a lot of people were taking their mothers out to brunch / lunch / etc., rather than spending it at a theme park.

That meant the queues were minimal... I even rode Superman: Krypton, and was able to stay on the ride and go around again, because there was literally no one waiting to get on.

The park did get busier later in the day, but as it was a hot day, most people were going to the water park.

Like many theme parks, there's a bit of a lack of TRULY healthy options for dining, or a bit more variety other than burgers, fries and basically anything that isn't deep fried.

But the rides here are great, and obviously well maintained. If something isn't working properly, it's shut down - and that makes me feel safe. It's why I never complain about a delayed aircraft due to mechanical reasons!

The park entry fee is reasonable, and moreso if you're a local and can upgrade to a Season Pass. I'd be there every day, if I could!

I didn't get a chance to see any shows, but did pass one at some point during the day, in the open air auditorium - a country rock band / singers. And they sounded really professional. I was impressed.

Of course, the best ride here is the Iron Rattler, which I probably rode about 8 times! And again, the queues were minimal - pretty much straight on, unless you wanted to wait for the front row - which I did once. So again, my review is biased because of the low wait times I had. I don't think I'd be raving as much if I had to stand in queue for 2 hours or more, to ride something for about 60 seconds!

A fun day out...