“Pretty good rides, decent food, long lines”

Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Book In Advance
More Info
$92.00*
and up
San Antonio Explorer Pass
Ranked #32 of 267 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: A 200-acre theme park with rides, games, activities, performances and fireworks.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our time here except for one thing. If you're traveling with a somewhat large group, the flashpass is pretty expensive, ranging from I think $50 to $100 per person. So for my husband and I and three kids - $350 to skip lines but still wait for the rides. On top of the $230 to get into the park. Or $500 if we had just wanted to skip waiting at all. Not our idea of money well spent. But the rides were good, the park was really clean and nice, and the snacks were decent. We got the souvenir cups for free refills all day (and $5 a day upon revisit for the season) and they were absolutely worth it.

2  Thank Kat M

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I had a blast with my hubby and tot! We did so much, it's hard to believe we lasted from open to close. The atmosphere was very nice, the park employees seem very happy and friendly, unlike sea world yesterday. The food however at the food court was disappointing. I'd never want to go near primos pizza again or that pulled pork sandwich. The crispy tenders were super crispy and dry. I'll stick to roasted corn and a hot dog for next time. The rock and roll high school show was very enjoyable. The cast is very talented. It was awesome to relax in a fresh cool room with snacks and drinks during the show. The waiting time for every ride was less than three minutes or no wait time. Maybe it was slow because of mothers day or because Sundays are slow, I don't really know but the weather was beautiful. I wish I spent two days here rather than sea world. Sea World was ehh.

2  Thank sonatachic
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Fun, awesome, crazy fun! Lines were never too long and the staff is extremely nice and the rides are awesome! Superman: Krypton Coaster is truly the best coaster there. So if you go to San Antonio, SIx Flags FIesta Texas is a must.

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

It was awesome and crazy fun .. Went Oct 18&19 on both days .. The first night was cool because the lines were so fast to all the rides ... The Iron Rattler was long on both days but we manage to get on the Saturday .. Must try it at least once when y'all go.. Twisted and keeps you freaking asking for air ... Must ride front seat .. Sister was scared out her mind. Saturday was the busiest but lines were easy and fast. Come on people learn to enjoy and be pAtient in line what do u expect... Food was good especially Primos pizza... Huge !!! Zombies, trolls and scary clowns were fun.. Only thing that killed it was the fees for the haunted house!!! Come on six flags isn't admission enough $$ to cover those ... The shows were great. Park is in great shape ... My recommendation is to add one or two more rides near the boardwalk enough space back there... Games were good. Parking is fine but getting out afterward is horrible ... Must make at least another exist out of the park almost an hour to get out. Will still come back in the future...

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Fun, clean, easy to get around and great value. Lines were never long, the rides are awesome. Have to ride the Rattler!