“Great thrills! Pick well the date”

Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Book In Advance
More Info
$92.00*
and up
San Antonio Explorer Pass
Ranked #31 of 265 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: A 200-acre theme park with rides, games, activities, performances and fireworks.
Panama City, Panama
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great thrills! Pick well the date”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had several great thrill rides, but we spent looong time on lines. Pick your date to reduce the time in lines. We did not buy the flash pass, but we will sure try it next time.

Visited October 2012

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Spring, Texas, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Dirty, overcrowded, not maintained”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very disappointed. Several arcade games broken, 4 rides were not working. Overcrowded. Season pass confirmation process was a nightmare. They need to take notes from sea world. Overall, just dirty and staff were not overly friendly.

Visited October 2012
Penitas, TX
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great value, great place.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've gone to six flags several times in my life time and I always have a great time. The price isn't much for what your getting especially if you get coupons for groups. You get into the enormous parks with kid friendly rides, access to a water park within the place, there's shops all around and different themed areas. The rides are fun and it's just a great experience. If your going durin the summer be sure to take sunblock and an umbrella because it gets pretty hot out there. Also you should get there early because it's not only cooler but you avoid long lines. There are also flash passes that get you to the front of the line and there's a firework show at closing time. It's a great place I definetly recommend it to anyone!

Alexandria, Virginia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Boring, pricey, and unfriendly to handicaped”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Went for fright feat. Haunted house a yawn. Lines slow, service mediocre. Charged extra for haunted houses. Poor signage. Feel like I wasted my day. FYI just two adults, no kids. No info for handicap when u pickup wheelchair, difficult entry for rides and no wheelchair parking up at platform. Ride operator told us we needed a pass, but couldn't tell us where to get pass. Overall very unfriendly to mobility impaired. Some rides wheelchair has Togo they same switchbacks as everyone else and turns are too sharp for an electric wheelchair to make it in 1 try.

1 Thank dawn j
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My kids and I loved it!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

I have not seen my girls have this much fun in such a long time. My children will be talking about this trip for months to come. We will be back in a few weeks and this definitely one of the places we will be visiting again.