“The Ugly Coyote”

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“The Ugly Coyote”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Let me start by first saying the only good thing I can say about my experience- the staff was very friendly, that's it. This is a small strip, narrow bar, nothing to boast about, not a great selection of beer, nothing local just your average Bud and it was terribly overcrowded. There is a $5.00 cover charge for the guys, no big deal. Now what I found extremely in poor taste were the antics of the fools and drunks up on the bar. The staffer on the bar kept asking where the sexy ladies were but all she managed to rustle up were tacky and classless women. I assumed there would be dancing but mimicking sexual acts between women ( I wont elaborate) was just in poor taste.Yes most of the stupidity was on the part of the patrons but the staff establishes the tone of the night. I thought I was the only one bothered but others around us remarked about how awful the behavior was. About half a dozen people walked out with us. Sorry but this is a lowlife bar. Maybe they were having a bad night too many stupid tourists acting dumb but its still on management. If you want to see ugly girls behaving ugly, then go to Coyote ugly.

Visited June 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Please go elsewhere!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

we just walked in it seemed alright - a little raunchy, but had nice beer specials for happy hour. We are all military and celebrating one last night drinking before deployment and they completely tried to rip us off!! The bartenders said my boyfriend could take a body shot off me then I would take one off of her. I got up on the bar for the body shot and the bartender started yelling at me saying that my boyfriend wasn't allowed to take one off of me. After that she said that we had bought $9 shot glasses with our shots - which neither of us had agreed to nor drank out of like they kept telling us we did. My boyfriend had to go 3 people just to get the $18 worth of shot glasses off of our tab, which we never agreed to in the first place. Three of us were there when we ordered the shots and the manager still believed her employee!! MILIATRY AND OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS!!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Aribrig
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“I Just Don't Get It”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

OK, granted I wasn't DRUNK when I went to Coyote Ugly and maybe that would have helped. The girls were fairly attractive. I'm no prude but I just don't understand the whole concept. Why do guys want to be demeaned and ridiculed by fully-clothed women? I saw one "lucky" guy who had a girl tie his hands together, blindfold him, rip open his shirt, write something on his chest with a Sharpie, and make him perform simulated sex acts with a (male) blow-up doll. He probably spent a ton of money to receive all this treatment too. I guess all his friends probably got a kick out of it though. Why wouldn't a guy rather go to a place where the women treat you nice? Very strange.

Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“If you saw the movie you'll be disappointed”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The girls dancing on the bar are average at best. If you saw the movie you know the vibe and the script. Insult customers to get them to buy shots, for themselves and everyone else. Act raunchy (which is okay, it just seemed scripted). It turned gross when a guy took off his articifical leg and they drank shots out of it. $5 cover charge for guys. Very loud music. Okay I guess, nice to say you did it, but not a destination or a must do.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Al E E
Cruz Bay, St. John
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Filthy & Tasteless”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I can't believe Coyote Ugly wants unattractive girls who cannot dance or sing or serve with a smile to represent their brand. Even the men in our group couldn't wait to pay our tab and move along. Even the restroom was too filthy to use.

Visited January 2013