“I Just Don't Get It” 2 of 5 bubbles

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“I Just Don't Get It”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

OK, granted I wasn't DRUNK when I went to Coyote Ugly and maybe that would have helped. The girls were fairly attractive. I'm no prude but I just don't understand the whole concept. Why do guys want to be demeaned and ridiculed by fully-clothed women? I saw one "lucky" guy who had a girl tie his hands together, blindfold him, rip open his shirt, write something on his chest with a Sharpie, and make him perform simulated sex acts with a (male) blow-up doll. He probably spent a ton of money to receive all this treatment too. I guess all his friends probably got a kick out of it though. Why wouldn't a guy rather go to a place where the women treat you nice? Very strange.

Visited March 2013

Tampa, Florida
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“If you saw the movie you'll be disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

The girls dancing on the bar are average at best. If you saw the movie you know the vibe and the script. Insult customers to get them to buy shots, for themselves and everyone else. Act raunchy (which is okay, it just seemed scripted). It turned gross when a guy took off his articifical leg and they drank shots out of it. $5 cover charge for guys. Very loud music. Okay I guess, nice to say you did it, but not a destination or a must do.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Al E E
Cruz Bay, St. John
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Filthy & Tasteless”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I can't believe Coyote Ugly wants unattractive girls who cannot dance or sing or serve with a smile to represent their brand. Even the men in our group couldn't wait to pay our tab and move along. Even the restroom was too filthy to use.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank CarolJ388
Centerville, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Just as fun as seen in the movie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

What a blast we had here on our recent visit to San Antonio. We decided on our first night touring the river walk to check it out. We have seen the movie and wondered if this place was any where near as loud, interesting, and over board fun.

We were not disappointed, the bartenders are loud, brassy, and not afraid to show it off. They work the crowd, tease the customers, dance on the bar, and love working the crowd and body shots.

We spent two evenings there and enjoyed every second especially the last night with the body shot.

If looking for real fun and great atmosphere this is the place.

Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Typical Coyote Ugly Saloon”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We've been to the Coyote Ugly Saloon in several different cities and this one was no different. Always a good time but nothing too special. It was a little empty, but the cheap drinks and no cover made it a must-see.

Visited December 2012