“Best Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
SeaWorld® San Antonio
Ranked #26 of 262 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Immerse yourself in the wonders of the sea. Experience up-close animal interactions and dive into the world beneath the waves on thrilling rides, like the Great White coaster. Enjoy awe-inspiring shows like the beautiful and powerful One Ocean(R) featuring Shamu(R), or laugh along at our comical show Pets Ahoy, featuring locally-rescued animals. And don't miss the all-new Discovery Point, where you can experience dolphins through nose-to-bottlenose encounters. Together through inspiration, education and personal animal connections we can make a difference in the natural world we share. Discover your memories that will last a lifetime at SeaWorld(R) San Antonio.
Crowley, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

you must see Shamu Rocks! i have seen it many times but this time was even better. It is amazing. Sesame Street for the kids is adorable i got pictures with the characters and i got a picture with Franklin as well. i am coming back in september

1 Thank Emily F

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Texarkana, TX
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great park!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took our 2 year old there and it was awesome! I booked our tickets online which saved time. Also, I googled SeaWorld promotion code before I booked them and found a code that saved us $12 per ticket! Score! The park was so nice and well maintained. We were all entertained. I wouldn't eat at Shamu's Smokehouse again though...even more overpriced than other park food.

San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“How to avoid crowds and money at the Park.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I am a regular visitor at Sea world and Aquatica. Some tips to have fun with your kids and to save some money. 1.Buy the yearly passes. 2.Arrive at opening time & leave before lunch time.3. avoid buying gifts or food inside the park , are overpriced. 4.At lunch time leave to a near by restaurant and come back if you want. It worked for me! 5.At Aquatica take a chair under an umbrella near the large wave pool, its free! and you can make it your base. Have fun.

4 Thank Nice P
Wylie, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Not as cool as it once was.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I spent a day recently here, and were kind of disappointed. I will point out we don't have any kids, and we didn't ride any of the rides because my wife is pregnant, but it just didn't seem as awesome as the last time we visited. We did really enjoy the new 'Pets Ahoy' animal show, and I thought it was particularly special that all the animals were rescued from local shelters. The only other show we saw was the Shamu 'One World' show. While seeing killer whales do tricks is always cool, the rest of the show was blah. While I understand we need to care for our environment, I don't buy in to the 'mother earth' stuff, which the show spends a lot of time espousing. We wanted to see the Beluga whale show, but the times just didn't work out. We had a fun time seeing the other animals though. I wish they would post the dolphin feeding times at the park entrance since the dolphin area is away from the rest of the park and it would be annoying to trek over there just to see the times. The food was typical theme park food (expensive and mediocre).
We'll probably bring the kids back when they are old enough to enjoy it, but otherwise I'd rather do something else.

1 Thank TxFireMedic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Terrible park”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Staff is rude, park itself is full of stores more than shows, overcrowded, have been to the one in Orlando too and definitely the one in Orlando has way more to offer than the one in San Antonio.

4 Thank Mgg378