“Great Place for Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Guero's Taco Diner

Guero's Taco Diner
Ranked #1,259 of 4,736 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Stone Oak
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great Food, Great Service!!!!!! We have been here several times, food is always very good and the service is great.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is a very nice new little hole in the wall place, with excellent customer service. Many repeat customer came in while we were there, so they seem to have a regular following. The food quality was good, the flavors clean and fresh. The food seemed a little more mexican than traditional Tex-Mex of the region. Great breakfast taco.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ming court opened about the time we moved in to Stone Oak, it was our go to Chinese restaurant. We loved the food and the staff, we were very sorry to see that they had closed.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Decided to stop by for something new. The service was great and very personable. They have a salsa bar with six different choices! I had the steak tacos. My wife had the street with chicken, brisket and steak. My soon had a bean taco. Everyone loved them. My soon even took one to go.

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

We visited this place for breakfast one morning & we've found our new breakfast taco stop. I had the trash can taco, & I must say, it is better than it sounds. We will definitely return since its in the neighborhood. Good food & good service. Two thumbs up!