Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak
  • Breakfast included
$62
$426
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
$223
$215
$219
Hyatt.com
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewswafflesmicrowave and mini fridgewifi worked wellgreat place to staytortillasfold out couchking suitefront desk staffgood nights sleepwalking distanceenjoyable stayconvenient locationfree breakfastdowntown areathe breakfast areaflat screen tvcomfortable beds
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great hotel & great price. Located near shopping, food, etc...and major streets. I didn't think the hotel was too difficult to find. The staff was very friendly & helpful. Hotel quiet. Room large & bed comfortable. Very clean. Business area was nice also. I was able to print a few items I needed for my training & boarding passes. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank rspence1270
Antonio C, Manager at Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your review!
We're happy you liked our rooms, bed, and staff service. We hope to see you the next time you visit San Antonio.

Antonio

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We chose this hotel because it was centrally located to the places we were planning to visit while in San Antonio. The staff is friendly, the rooms are spacious, the hotel is quiet and clean. I had the best waffle of my life my first morning there, & it was super cute since it was in the shape of Texas. I loved that the room had a microwave and mini fridge in it. The hotel sits in behind a shopping center & is within walking distance to a nice movie theatre. I have no complaints whatsoever about our stay here & if we happen to be back in the area, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda J
Antonio C, Manager at Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Thank you for your review, Amanda! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Antonio

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I spent 4 nights at this Comfort Suites the first of February. It is located far enough off the major streets that it is very quite. All of the staff were super friendly. The breakfast selections were excellent. I will definately stay here in the future!

Room Tip: I would think any room at this location would be a good location.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Flex52
Antonio C, Manager at Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

On behalf of all our staff, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We stayed here two nights and were planning on coming back for three more later in our trip. the place was very nice, clean, decent breakfast, good beds and friendly service. Only problem was that it was near impossible to locate, even with a GPS. This caused us to move elsewhere when we returned. Also not much in the area for restaurants, pubs etc.. Close to airport though.

Room Tip: Don't rely on your GPS to get you there.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
tcarcur, Manager at Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for your comments! We're sorry you had problems finding us, but we hope next time you visit us you'll find us easily. We’ve submitted a request to several map providers to refine our location on GPS maps.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Chose the hotel because it was near my friends home. It was very close to Main Event, my son's favorite spot. The room was clean and very comfortable bed :-). the breakfast buffet was good with healthy options. The bathroom was clean and with good running hot water. I will definitely be back when I come to the city.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

We’re glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to having you over in the future! Have an awesome day!