My husband and I got a King suite for our honeymoon and it was great. Very large room, nice bathroom, couch with a pull out bed and extra bedding in the closet and very comfy king bed. There is a microwave, fridge and sink right outside the bathroom. Three large mirrors on the walls and a long mirror outside the bathroom for dressing. We stayed 3 nights and were very comfortable there. The stay was nice and very helpful. We stayed Sunday to Wednesday and it was under $300 with tax. Not bad at all! Would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lovely Comfort Suites Stone Oak has a prime location in the growing corridor of San Antonio. This hotel is only minutes from the Methodist Hospital and attractions like the Alamodome multipurpose facility, the Alamo historic site, Six Flags Fiesta Texas amusement park, SeaWorld San Antonio and the San Antonio River Walk. The San Antonio International Airport is just a quick drive away. The hotel is walking distance to a movie theater, local restaurants, a shopping mall, an ice skating rink and much more. Here at the Comfort Suites Stone Oak, you'll experience luxurious accommodations and first-class customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Stone Oak Hotel San Antonio
- Comfort Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Comfort Suites