“Had a great stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Completely solarized
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Completely solarized
Front sitting room
Kitchen and french doors to back porch
Back porch - hammock and barbecue grill.
Back of house and porch
We live down the block and can come play. There's a walking park and a doggie park nearby, too.
These visitors brought a whole carload of fun with them.
Come on! Jack came out!
Jason and Jack in a local quarry
Hang on!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

leximom01
Grimes, Iowa
“Had a great stay”
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was the very first time I have ever booked a house and was a little nervous because I didn't know what to expect but all that I can say is that this house was perfect for myself my teenage daughter and our 3 dogs my daughter loved the back porch cause it had a hammock which she used a lot while the dogs were outside. Quite neighborhood and felt save even coming home late at night, so if you have dogs that you want to take on vacation this would be the perfect house to rent . The only downside that I could think of was that it didn't have any potholder's to use when pulling a pan from the oven if we are ever in the San Antonio area again and if this house is available I would rent it and not have any concerns .

Date of stay: July 2017
Management Response
Jul 24, 2017
Cute review, thank you. I'm on a first-name basis at Walmart, and I'll pick up one of those glove pot holders. I had a chef stay a few months ago, and I think we got just about everything else you could wish for in the kitchen.
Reviewed October 28, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: October 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact the yard was fenced and dogs allowed
Liked least: Everything was fine
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing