“Great place to connect with friends”

Pam's Patio Kitchen
Ranked #154 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Great place to connect with friends”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The menu is diversified to please everyone in your group. Friends of ours took us there tonight to catch up on life. We opted to eat outside and the setting and atmosphere was perfect. My honey selected the salmon and I chose the shrimp appetizer and strawberry pecan salad. We both left very happy. Be careful not to get too full on their absolutely yummy lemonade and bread! Great food, great company, and an inviting patio tucked away…what a blessing…we couldn't ask for more!

Visited April 2013

Hammond, Indiana
“A great dinner with family”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to Pam's while visiting family in San Antonio. They suggested we try it because we were looking for clean, well prepared food. We were very pleased with the quality of the food. I had the tortilla soup and a salad that was very fresh. I also ate the guacamole dip and it was outstanding! We sat outside on the patio. It was a little chilly that night, but they had the portable laterns outside to help us stay comfortable. If I lived in San Antonio, I would definitely frequent this restaurant. I hope to return there on our next visit!

• Visited March 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is our neighborhood restaurant. We have never had a bad meal. Service is always great and the wine choices are both wonderful and reasonable!

• Visited March 2013
houston, tx
“Great fresh food!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Salads and sandwiches are outstanding. Turkey avacado sandwich is a favorite. Plenty of outdoor seating on patio.

San Antonio
“One Hit, One Miss and a Great Server!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My wife and I have heard great things about Pam's so we decided to give it a shot for dinner. After being seated we were greeted with fresh, warm, focaccia bread, yum! Our server, Tony, took our drink orders while we perused the menu. I ordered the Thai Beef Salad which was excellent. Unfortunately, the same could not be said about my wife's Pad Thai, which was over sauced and greasy. Hey, it happens. While clearing the plates, Tony asked if my wife would like to have her barely touched meal to go. She told him that it wasn't very good and that she didn't want to take it with us. We ordered a black-bottom cup cake for dessert, which we enjoyed. Tony brought us our check and said that he had taken the Pad Thai off the bill because it wasn't enjoyable. I was shocked! No fight, no talking to the manager, it was just removed without us asking. Don't know if that's the policy or if it was Tony's decision but he's getting all the credit. We'll be back!

• Visited February 2013