“Go somewhere else for wings”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #2,444 of 4,645 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Go somewhere else for wings”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Ate at the one on the 410 Loop. YUCK. They sat us at a table with no lighting. Had to use the flashlight on our smart phone to read the massive menu. We changed tables on our own.

My wings on my sampler plate were still frozen on the leg joints, the pretzels were cold and tough, and the cheese dip was cold out of a fridge. Husband couldn't even eat his wings and that is unusual. Son didn't even finish his meal. I ordered the 'medium' flavor and it was pure tabasco sauce...I had to wipe it off with a napkin. (and I like hot & spicey flavors)

Service was horrible. Only saw our waiter when it was time to get the bill. Our drinks were not refilled...and paying nearly $3 a drink, you want to be able to use that amount charged.

Overpirced food for something that comes from a can or freezer.

This is only the 2nd time I have eaten at a Buffalo Wild Wings and I will NEVER go back. I would much rather go to Wal Mart and get their wings from their hot deli for a 1/3 of the cost.

• Visited September 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“NOT GOOD”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have tried this place 3 times, just to give it the benefit of the doubt. The first time my husband and I walked in and we were ignored, nobody seated us after 15 of standing there and no one else was waiting we left! We tried it a year later because we heard good thing about their wings, what ever sauce they put on it left a nasty taste in my mouth, we told the waiter and he recommended another sauce. Not good.. Last year we went with some friends about 20 of us and over half of us had a complaint about the food. I had to add salt to my ribs no flavor.. This place might be fun to go have a beer and watch sports on t.v. but I do not recommend the food!

Visited May 2011
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
“Good food for the price”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

the wings were good and the portions were good. a casual place to relax and laugh with drinks and wings. could have been a little brighter so we could read the menu without having to use our iPhones

Visited March 2012
Herdcyclone
“Service and food were good”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Went in there to watch the NCAA Mens BB selection show. Figured it would be busy. However it was the least busy BWW I have ever been in.

Wait staff did a great job, and the prices were as expected. Food was fine, as expected for any given BWW. One giant fail tho. Announcement board on the way in touted the selection show. Good. 5 PM rolled around, and they had the overhead audio to a Lakers Celtics game. Asked to have the audio switched to listen to the selection show, was told I had to wait for the game to end. C'mon, it's the selection show. Everybody into sports in America does brackets even if they don't know SDSU Jackrabbits from SDSU Aztecs. I thought that was very odd, especially since the selection show was touted on the event/specials board on the way in.

• Visited March 2012
KENOSHA
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Very clean, friendly staff and great food! Bathrooms were clean as well.

Visited November 2011