“Family owned Family Restaurant”
Review of Caffe Graziani - CLOSED

Caffe Graziani
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family owned & operated for 25 years in Historic Salem. Chef Giovanni brings over 40 years of International Culinary experience to your table.
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Comfortable no frills dining area, interesting menu with daily specials. They close early--3PM so plan accordingly. Good breakfast location.

3  Thank FlyingWitch13
There are newer reviews for Caffe Graziani

Reviewed August 24, 2011

I have eaten here twice and the food at Cafe Graziani is absolutely amazing! Everything from the bread to the appetizers and generous main courses is delicious! The staff are very sweet and the service is wonderful. We will go back again!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

My family and I came for dinner and it was the worst food we have ever had. The pasta was undercooked all the main dishes we had each and everyone of them were terrible. I can't believe this place has been in buisness. Also I brought my son in the bathroom to change his diaper and they had a changing table with a soft cloth fitted sheet on the changing pad that was stained and worn looking. I would of rathered change him on the floor.

Reviewed October 20, 2010

This was recommended by Paulie at The Witches Cottage. What a great place to dine! Trio Ravioli was amazing! The Cannoli was great! Paula and Giovanni were very welcoming. I highly reccommend this restaurant!

1  Thank sarajer
Reviewed September 22, 2009

A nice hole in the wall restaurant that serves tasty Italian food. We went on a Thursday evening at dinner time, and there were only a couple of locals there. A nice simple menu and a place that feels like a family owned restaurant. The only negative is that they do not take credit cards (maybe that's our fault - we just assumed credit cards would be accepted).

1  Thank orbops