“Disgusting”

Ranked #82 of 235 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family owned & operated for 25 years in Historic Salem. Chef Giovanni brings over 40 years of International Culinary experience to your table.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Disgusting”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

My family and I came for dinner and it was the worst food we have ever had. The pasta was undercooked all the main dishes we had each and everyone of them were terrible. I can't believe this place has been in buisness. Also I brought my son in the bathroom to change his diaper and they had a changing table with a soft cloth fitted sheet on the changing pad that was stained and worn looking. I would of rathered change him on the floor.

• Visited August 2011

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

This was recommended by Paulie at The Witches Cottage. What a great place to dine! Trio Ravioli was amazing! The Cannoli was great! Paula and Giovanni were very welcoming. I highly reccommend this restaurant!

1 Thank sarajer
Torrance, California
“Nice little cafe serving Italian dishes.”
Reviewed September 22, 2009

A nice hole in the wall restaurant that serves tasty Italian food. We went on a Thursday evening at dinner time, and there were only a couple of locals there. A nice simple menu and a place that feels like a family owned restaurant. The only negative is that they do not take credit cards (maybe that's our fault - we just assumed credit cards would be accepted).

1 Thank orbops
Boston
“Best Italian food in town!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2007

My family and I go here all the time. Real authentic food and staff. It is a family run business. The cook even makes food requested not on the menu, my daughter always wants cheese ravioli's. About four times a year they have an awsome wine dinner! Sounds a little pricey, but have always left full and it is all the wine you want! Great place!!

1 Thank BostonDebs