“Getting better, keep it up.”
Review of Fresh Taste of Asia - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fresh Taste of Asia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Just went there for lunch today and had some really good food. The sushi chef was on his game today. Got the tuna, salmon and yellowtail sushi, all very good, and the spider, crazy and California roll. All excellent. Soup and salad also hot and fresh.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Food was o.k. Not really impressed. Didn't make me or my wife sick. Service is what sucked. The first lady that approached us after 10 mins at our table told us the place was closed 3x. I had to go over and ask someone at the front desk if they were really closed. They stated no. Took a LONG time to get our food and drinks. Never checked on us thereafter. Pretty lame overall.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This place is ok. The food was not that good at all but the service is ok. Although I had a bad experience and would not come back.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Food was OK but service was very bad. The worst of it was that the waitress filled down my credit card voucher with what she supposed it should be her tip!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Should we admit we ate here four times while staying in Salem? Yes, we should! This is a wonderful restaurant with very accomodating and pleasant staff. During the day, its a great place to have a sushi lunch which is generous in portion and comes with miso soup and a salad. My husband noshed on appetizers and had a beer while watching the Bruins game and loved it. The dumplings ang crab rangoons were delicious. This restaurant also has a very active nightlife for the younger crowd. So there's a little something for everyone!