“Perfect!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Marshfield, MA
“Perfect!”
Reviewed February 7, 2009

Great breakfast. Loved the bacon. Delicious. I don't remember when restaurant bacon has tasted this good. Fluffy pancakes. Not buttermilk pancakes but still good. I wish my pancakes were this fluffy. Potatoes were okay.

I'm not a big fan of restaurant maple syrup so I put some butter and lots of sugar on my pancakes and they were fantastic. The maple syrup here however wasn't bad. Occasionally even an upscale restaurant will serve something like McDonalds maple syrup. This was better than McDonald's though. I hate McDonalds syrup. It's vile.

Don't miss the specials. Watch for the signs. Some of them are on the far left side of the diner, and some might be outside.

It's kind of cramped in here. Not a lot of space to move around. Service was a little slow. But none of that will bother you when you're eating your delicious breakfast.

2 Thank unohu

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pueblo, Colorado
“Funky, wonderful breakfasts”
Reviewed June 16, 2007

A group of 30+ of us stayed across the street at Salem State College and ate many breakfasts here at the Diner. We had consistently good service from Georgia and the omeletts fueled our heavy tour schedule. If you are a breakfast lover, try this!

2 Thank MarieColorado