“Great place”

Front Street Coffeehouse
Ranked #3 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Salem
Reviewed August 27, 2014

The atmosphere was very family friendly with plenty of room to sit. The staff was very friendly and attentive. They have to best options for smoothies (excellent) and fresh juices.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

The baristas at Front St were friendly and helpful, and the funky atmosphere was perfect to cheer us up on a cool, rainy, and windy early summer evening. We had a hecla (an "inside-out cinnamon roll") that was delicious, and I've never had better steamed soy milk (I ordered a soy café au lait). Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I love their coffee. I use to go in there every Sunday when I lived in Salem and read my paper and just relax. Very cool place and they also have sandwiches. I love their chicken salad on scali bread with tomato...very good and very fresh! Love the art work on the walls and they change them out.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

When I am in town, I am a frequent customer of Front Street. And when I forget my cash (like I often do), there is an ATM at the corner. I love the staff, the atmosphere, and the offerings, both in hot beverages and food. I love that Chris uses the space to promote local artists and occasional live music. I absolutely love the combination of their Portifino coffee with a little bit of the coconut coffee. This is a comfortable, casual, family friendly, place, and I can't recommend it highly enough.

1  Thank Kimmers U
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stop by here nearly everyday on my way to work to enjoy their excellent coffee and sit and read for a bit. The staff is always very friendly, but not overly formal, which is exactly what I want in a coffee shop. The music they play is always great, which is a huge plus compared to many coffee shops. The sandwiches are great and priced very fairly, and the baked goods are usually very good as well. They also always have interesting art on the walls, which I enjoy.

All in all, my favorite place to hang out in Salem. A total gem.

1  Thank HikingBikingDude89