“Amazing Stay!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Salem
Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Amazing Stay!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

A few weeks ago I stayed at this hotel and I was extremely impressed not only by the hotel but the staff. The staff was making sure that my guests and I were were content and settled even when there was a wedding going on. The waitress was very friendly and the food was delicious. I am a buffalo chicken fanatic and picky when it comes to it and these ones passed my test with flying colors. We called the front desk and asked if they could bring another blanket up and within minutes there was someone with a fresh clean blanket at my door. The beds were extremely comfortable and I liked that they had free wifi. I did not stay long enough to go in the pool but it looked clean and I can not wait for the next time I go back to try it out. Thank you so much Salem Water Front and stuff for your hospitality. I will be back the next chance I get it!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Meaghan H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
Falmouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Overall the best hotel I have ever stayed at. I recommend this hotel to any one in this area. Great for a weekend get away...to grabbing some food (DELICIOUS FOOD)....having a wedding (saw a beautiful wedding when I stayed). I know the Salem area very well and let me tell you something...the first time I stayed in Salem, I stayed at the Hawthorn Hotel. Biggest mistake. Salem Waterfront is clean, friendly staff, great food, and overall a better experience. They have a pool which my wife and I enjoyed very much. Although I do not know if the guest enjoyed the sight of me in a bathing suit, the pool was awesome. My wife and I will always go back to the Salem Waterfront Hotel. I never write reviews...reason why I am writing this is because I follow the Salem Waterfront on Facebook (recommend you all do have great deals for facebook friends) but we all know about the tragic marathon monday....Salem Waterfront is letting any one stay at the hotel who ran the marathon stay for free. Shows how much class this hotel has and how they will always be there to help. This is not a hotel who cares just about the money...they care about the community and most of all the guests who stay in it. AWSOME HOTEL..GREAT STAFF...GREAT ROOMS.

Room Tip: Every room is great...All great beds.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Alex M
Westchester, New York, United States
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Wonderful Hotel, very clean and friendly!! Food was fabulous as well. We ate breakfast and dinner there twice the food was really good and plentiful so there was no need to venture out. There is a beautiful inside pool that was wonderful!! We will be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jeannie E
Paris
Reviewed April 14, 2013

A smart modern hotel quite near the waterfront but no great views. Rooms spacious and well equipped and reasonably quiet unless it is dustbin day. Location is good for the town and the walk along the quay. Beautiful flowers in reception. Charged for a meal we did not have and they were unable to provide evidence. Made a fuss but got charged anyway then had to ring up next day to hear that they had made an error and would make a refund. Small amount but felt that they should not have charged it before getting proof

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Priscilla284
Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My girls and I love this hotel. This hotel close to everything SALEM! The staff is amazing. The room are beautiful and comfortable. The food at the Pub is great! I recommend try their breakfast. Will never stay anywhere else when in Salem!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Catherine G
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife, son and I had a night in Salem and contemplated staying out by the highway for less money, but we decided we wanted to be within walking distance of Salem's attractions. It turned out to be a good move. It was very nice to be able to have the hotel as a nearby base for the day. And if you can talk them into giving you some breakfast vouchers, the breakfast is very nice. The pool is not huge, but it was nice.

Hotel is nicely appointed and the room we had was comfortable

Oh, did I mention the hotel lends out iPads to guests for free? Just give a $100 deposit. Return the iPad and they return the deposit. My son was thrilled!

Parking in Salem is not free, but guests of the hotel get a spot right downtown included with the room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank JackInBrooklyn
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The room was clean and very comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. We could not have been in a better location for walking around the waterfront and downtown Salem. The House of Seven Gables is a short walk from the Salem Waterfront Hotel. We spent Easter weekend at the hotel and was greeted by the Easter Bunny on Sunday morning when we got off the elevator in the lobby. That was fun! A "wicked" good hotel in the great New England town of Salem! We loved it.

Room Tip: Stay above the 2nd floor for a better view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank JStarrH
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Hawthorne Hotel
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
Rockport Inn and Suites
Rockport Inn and Suites
#3 of 6 in Rockport

Been to Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!