“Best in Town”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Salem, Massachusetts
“Best in Town”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We eat out regularly as residents and this is hand's down the best place in town.
Terrific service, atmosphere and fare.
Te biggest shock to us are the prices.
Incredibly affordable.
When you recognize so many locals, that speaks volumes.

• Visited April 2014
Hello NYC67,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Opus. We will continue to try to improve upon ourselves. look froward to seeing you very soon.

Best Regards,

Salem, Massachusetts
“Waste of my money”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I ordered take out. Didn't notice the order was not complete until I got home. Called twice to speak with manager, no answer. Had to go back to.pick up the rest of the order. The fries were all burnt, would not order from here again. Spent too much to get too little.

• Visited July 2014
Hello Marie,

I am so sorry that this happened to you. I have taken necessary steps to insure this doesn't happen again. We have gone over a intense system of steps so nothing falls through the cracks. I would love to treat you to your next take-out to make up for the last one which was a disaster. Please feel free to call or email me directly to resolve this issue.

Many Thanks,
978-744-9600
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Savory surprise”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The first time here and not sure what to expect we were greeted by Matt our server who deftly navigated us through the menu and all our meal choices. The menu is is extensive and offers full meals and Tapas and the best Sushi that I have ever tried. the drinks are very creative and delicious. We will be back !

• Visited July 2014
Hello Harry,

Glad you had such a great time at Opus. Matt is a true gem. We are lucky to have him here. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best Regards,
Lynn, Massachusetts
“Pretty good”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The fried chicken and waffles are very good and served with a slice of watermelon.The sausage dipped in pancake batter are addictive. The sauces are inventive but the breads are not soft enough.The desserts are ok but not worth the calories that they cost.If I am going to have a cheat dessert then it must be exceptional.

Hello,

I want to thank you for your review, as it is the most powerful tool for improvement. We have since changed our bread. We have also partnered with Sticky Fingers out of Gloucester, Ma for some of our desserts. That being said I think they may be worth the calories now. Our chef while being very talented is admittedly not a pastry chef, therefore I totally agree with you. I implore you to try us again. Look forward to having you back at Opus.

Warm Regards,
Cliffside Park, New Jersey
“Dining at the Opus restaurant”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Convenient to the Salem Inn. Excellent service. We shared a sushi dinner, soft-shell crab and a hamburger platter.

Visited June 2014
Hello Joe,

I am thankful for your review of Opus. I'm glad you enjoyed everything. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. See you soon.

Many Thanks,
danny@salemopus.com

Been to Opus? Share your experiences!