Omen: Psychic Parlor and Witchcraft Emporium
An enjoyable reading by Nicholas

Chapolina
unknown
via mobile
Great reading with Nickolas and awesome shop!

Gail L

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Salem
from $16.00
from $20.00
from $20.00
from $16.00
More Info
All reviews tarot reading tarot cards past lives psychic readings the real deal knew things essex street visiting salem amazing experience great store shalimar life shop nicholas candles insight clarity
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

A while ago I had been wandering around Salem and I had been in to Omen and heard Nicholas give a reading. I decided then he should be my first psychic reading experience and I was not disappointed. You will find him an intuitive, funny and empathetic person to have a reading with. I was curious about the process and found the experience lived up to my expectations. Does he know everything about the future? No. But as he will tell you the reading is about potential or probable occurances. I plan to go back to him another time and recommend him as an interesting and insightful time.

1  Thank Chapolina
Reviewed 2 days ago

My friend and I both I got 15 minute readings with Nikolas, and he was excellent! He was dead-on with the readings, and it was an absolute pleasure. I also picked up some items from the shop, which was well-stocked with candles, spell kits, tons of cool books. Highly recommend adding this as a stop on your Salem visit.

1  Thank Gail L
Reviewed 1 week ago

Stefan is the real thing! In a mere fifteen minutes, he looked deep into my energy field and chakras, giving a very accurate reading of many aspects of my nature, both strengths and challenges. I felt fully seen in my essence, and isn’t that what we all want? Not only that, he was kind and charming, too! I felt very much at ease with him and was so glad I’d stopped in and was matched with him as my reader. It was around 8:30 pm on October 31—the time when just about every psychic in Salem is burned out from a frenzied month of Halloween tourism. Not Stefan. Although I’m sure he, too, was tired, his energy was great, and I could tell he was still in tune with his guides and energized by the spirit world. I’d love to see him again for a longer reading, the ultimate testimonial. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I had an issue with an appointment with a psychic and the manager, Paul went out of his way to resolve the issue. He was extremely courteous and apologized profusely for the inconvenience caused.
I have been a regular to their store and the readings with the psychics and they have never disappointed me.
This is the real deal. Thanks for your excellent customer service, Paul!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nickolas was right on! So welcoming, inviting, honest and detailed. The best reading I’ve had. Highly recommend him.

1  Thank Farrellin R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had an excellent reading with Stefan. He was extremely accurate and knew things about me that only I know. There’s no way he could have guessed what he said.

5 stars, well worth it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Complete disappointment! Made four reading reservations in February 2018 and confirmed in September 2018. When we showed up on our scheduled time we were told that two of us were canceled due to a reader not showing up. I understand unexpected problems but they didn’t even call to inform us. Poor business! THEN the girl behind the counter said they don’t give refunds in October! Even though it was their fault! We had to call the owner ourselves to beg for a refund.

To be fair the reader did finally show up late after this whole ordeal. We chose not to do the reading since our moods had soured and didn’t want to waste the $75 on a disgruntled psychic.

You have many other choices, chose one of them.

Christian D, Owner at Omen: Psychic Parlor and Witchcraft Emporium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I actually am the owner and I have not spoken to you but your review had me so concerned for your situation that I did a full investigation. I have spoken to several on our staff who were witnesses to this.

First off, I do apologize that no one called you but they understood that the replacement for the reader you had originally booked would be in on time and she was stuck in traffic, making an already difficult situation more difficult but they could not have known that a reader would not have been there for you and that is why they didn't call.

However, while I totally appreciate that you booked in February and confirmed in September, the reader that was to conduct two of your readings had a death in the family and had to leave early for a funeral. I do hope that you (and others reading this) can understand that we are a humane business and that we would never dream of telling a psychic that they could not attend to such a solemn family emergency and I am quite sure if you were to search within your own heart, you would hopefully conduct your business, should you have one, in the same manner. His replacement was late due to traffic and she was also a last minute addition due to the sudden death in the original reader's family.

Finally, you did not have to beg for a refund. The store manager gave it to you willingly because your original psychic was not there. He is not, however, the owner, and he, and the witnesses to the conversation, insist that there was no qualms about giving you a refund and that no begging was done on your part and I have verified this with three individuals.

I understand your frustration with the situation and I share your frustration. However, I don't think making false claims, especially a person who had a death in the family, is the kindest way to respond to it.

Many blessings,

Christian Day

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed my time here! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Stefán was very nice and his reading was extremely accurate and useful. He brought up a lot of the things that I was hoping he would mention. He even suggested a book that he thought might help me. Such an awesome experience. Would definitely recommend Stéfan.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Psychic Fair weekend is not a good time to get a reading on Essex Street. Many readers brought in from other places to hadle the crowd of people. My reader seemed clearly generic and off base. Wish we had tried a reader on a side street who seemed more authentic!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve had quite a few good readings in my life and I would have to say Nikolas was one of the best. Very knowledgeable when it comes to spirit. He was 100% accurate. 10/10 would recommend going to see him when you’re in town.